PDA

View Full Version : Phase one is now complete!

EvilLordWolfie
10th Nov 2003, 17:04
Oh, see how your net-world kneels before me! Already the once proud servers of France, Canada and Kazakstan have surrendered before my armies of the beep and wibble! more is to follow, muahahahahahahaha!

On a more serious note, where can I find the patch that makes Gors look like chewbacca and the scuzzers look like R2-D2? We dark lords have our skin mods made for us, you see!

- wolfie, your dark master-to-be

Arctic_Wolf
10th Nov 2003, 18:36
no

Overmind
10th Nov 2003, 20:42
Go easy on him, Arctic. He's new to our forum, and has not yet learned restraint. He's a good soul really, he just has a tendency to overdo things.

I'm sure that we all acted similarly when we first joined a forum, and while not totally excuseable, it is perhaps understandable.

Besides, he's had and will have considerable influence within the Guild. Some of the fine details in my ideas I attribute to him. And he shows promise as an ideas factory in his own right. When you play the completed game, remember it's down to all three of us (and anyone else who decides to help out).

Hand-E-Food
10th Nov 2003, 21:54
We'll learn him restraints. You see these straps? They're completely unbreakable. They're made from the same stuff as seat belts. Now if you'd like the free movement of your body and limbs, you will learn restraint. Otherwise, we'll learn you restraint.

:p :mad: :p

Exitium
11th Nov 2003, 02:12
For some reason, I have the crazy idea of heavily editing the Dragonian race (don't mine me, just irrelevent olde' Exitium).

I am the replacement destroyer of all that exists here! Do not dare make me revive the warrior Kluur-Dragonian race! Ehe, I meant that in a friendly way. Should I re-write the epic saga of good versus evil in a naive yet enjoyable manner, you shall all suffer!

Arctic_Wolf
11th Nov 2003, 23:15
Except me

MunkeeChum
11th Nov 2003, 23:19
;)

EvilLordWolfie
12th Nov 2003, 10:59
I think I may have underestimated this race. . .

Exitium
12th Nov 2003, 23:42
Race? Did you know I am the sole creator of the Karuran and Kruul-Dragonians? And further more, did you also know I was the inventor of cheese? Psht, blasphemy if you blame it on the Sky-Goat. He's just a big udderly mammalian plagarist if you ask me.

Overmind
13th Nov 2003, 10:35
[Falls off chair laughing]

MunkeeChum
14th Nov 2003, 18:04
The Sky-Goat brings you cheddar.