PDA

View Full Version : FINAL FANTASY XI 10th Anniversary Concert in Berkely, California

Popcicle
15th Jun 2012, 10:32
Planning on being in the Bay Area this coming September? Are you a long time FINAL FANTASY XI adventurer or perhaps you're looking to fill your nights with majestic and memorable musical performances? Then be sure to check out this amazing concert (/finalfantasyxi/go/article/view/blog/258781/final_fantasy_xi_concert_at_berkely,_california,_922) arrangement from the 10 year long soundtrack of FINAL FANTASY XI!

The FINAL FANTASY XI 10th Anniversary Concert takes place on September 22, 2012 at the Zellerbach Auditorium in Berkeley, California.
Special guests include Game Composers Naoshi Mizuta and Kumi Tanioka! Purchase your tickets here (https://commerce.cpsma.berkeley.edu/tickets/tickets/reserve_best.aspx?performanceNumber=7880).

Talk about this upcoming concert here in this thread, and be sure to let others know that you've signed up to attend. We're excited to hear about Vana'dielian reunions and long-time friends coming together to hear a once-in-a-lifetime performance of FINAL FANTASY XI music in North America.

member_10628951
23rd Sep 2012, 01:47
We just wrapped up the Final Fantasy XI Concert in Berkeley, CA.

It was absolutely amazing. The Orchestra was amazing and they played beautifly. Even the original composers came up and talked and played. Defiantly a great experiance. I want to thank Square Enix and Robert Peeler for allowing me to win these tickets and go to this great event. I hope to keep going to all these great events Square holds and cannot wait to see where they take me next.

Thank you!

-Robert "PshycoNinja" Campbell