PDA

View Full Version : Help Asap!!!!!

Daemon
31st Oct 2003, 05:00
Ok I am mad I cant seem to beat the amature leage series a men in grey I get to their compound and dont have a clue on what to do. HEEEELLLLPPPPP!

Jewell
5th Nov 2003, 23:17
What? Get some punctuation and description in there so we can a) understand what the h*ll you're talking about and b) help you out :D

robofishzombie
6th Nov 2003, 05:30
To beat Men In Grey, you have to get to the waterfall, destroy the 6 fuel barrels scattered around the outside of their base, and then destroy the computers inside the base.

Jewell
6th Nov 2003, 20:50
Originally posted by robofishzombie
To beat Men In Grey, you have to get to the waterfall, destroy the 6 fuel barrels scattered around the outside of their base, and then destroy the computers inside the base.

Wow. I'm impressed you got all that :D , lol.

Venus_Starr
8th Nov 2003, 05:11
It really isnt that hard to figure out what daemon was trying to say.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

capt. Forestzombie
15th Nov 2003, 13:25
When I first played men in gray, they gave the 1st & 2nd directions but not the third, so I ran out of time. the 2nd time I did it I used the minigun and aniliated them.:mad:

KittenCeleste
18th Nov 2003, 10:25
Originally posted by Venus_Starr
It really isnt that hard to figure out what daemon was trying to say.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This thread was originally posted in the General Community Chat.. ;) To a mass of non-splitters, this could be quite confusing.