PDA

View Full Version : Protect General O'Donnel

TheGambit
30th Oct 2003, 22:58
I've had it i killed tons of germans, and i'm allmost out of ammo.

I know i have to get to the plane but there are allmost 20 germans to be killed.

I give up i can't pass this level.

Please send-me a save game or i'll uninstall the game.

What happened to the carefull planning of an enemy death???

bluesun
30th Oct 2003, 23:39
Kill an enemy will bring you 1 rifle with 3 ammos or 1 machine gun with 30 ammos or 5 ammos for sniper. How can you run out of ammo? You can also find plentiful weapons and equipement in the boxes scattering around the battelfield plus the grenade, cocktail, a-p mines, etc. come with your sapper. Don't you ever use 'z' to examine the dead body?

WheresTheBeef
31st Oct 2003, 02:00
You can set up quite an ambush by laying your men down in the middle of that bridge on autofire. You can sucker the majority of the enemy from the top of the map down to the bridge.

leonidas
31st Oct 2003, 04:20
Hide in the ruins and throw grenades at all the patrols that run by.

TheGambit
31st Oct 2003, 16:51
I'm in the ruins and i'm doing some serious damage, including over 20 enemy kills.

i have the snipper on a pole covering the bridge, and the other on the ruins.

however i'm with 3 grenades and there are at least 15 germans sorrounding the plane, also i can't cross the bridge because all entry points are coveres.

If i can't cross the bridge how can i even get near the plane???

leonidas
31st Oct 2003, 17:16
Snipe everyone covering the bridge crossing. Tiny can also jump down the bridge, run accross the ravine, and get to the other side via a little path.

TheGambit
31st Oct 2003, 18:35
UOWWWW

Finally i did it, i can't believe the difficulty in this level.

I've managed to pass the level, however i say the same thing it's way too difficult for a second level missions.

If this is level 2 i can only imagine level 3....

WheresTheBeef
31st Oct 2003, 19:01
Originally posted by TheGambit
UOWWWW

Finally i did it, i can't believe the difficulty in this level.

I've managed to pass the level, however i say the same thing it's way too difficult for a second level missions.

If this is level 2 i can only imagine level 3....
Trust me... they only get easier, not harder. Wait till you can storm the beach and complete that mission with 1 lonely ally while the other 8 or so drink beer and eat sushi at the beach with Tiny :D

bail0ut
31st Oct 2003, 22:52
Way to hang in there!

I also just finished this mission and while the first half was pretty tough the going got easier once I crossed the bridge. Looking forward to level 3 - seems to start in a prison

:)

bail0ut

bugssy
30th Nov 2003, 07:02
i am having trouble with this level, i have finished commandos 2 and started 3 but cat even get past the first little section

anyone help.

i just keep getting killed