PDA

View Full Version : Skull of Herzeloyde Please Help Nightwalker

netwave92
30th Oct 2003, 18:53
I have everything even the skull except that I'm still 7 short of the loot to 1700. Is there anything I missed that's not really obvious? Where can I find the key to that door down the hall of the balcony? I think this is the only thing I need to do to finish the mission. Please help.:(

Nightwalker
30th Oct 2003, 21:03
I don't believe you can get into that door. At least I've never been able to. As for loot, did you find:

The coinstacks hidden behind the banner in the entry hall to Lady Herzeloyde's suite
The gem hidden in one of those star-shaped wall niches upstairs?
The coinstack on top of the Library shelves
The gem in the water in the crypt room (the one just above the area where the haunt patrols)
The nugget in the crypt pool, as well as the vases on the coffins at the far end

If that doesn't do it, let me know and I'll send you a loot list. It's short 100g. that I haven't found yet but it has enough for you to finish on Expert.

netwave92
30th Oct 2003, 21:21
Thanks Nightwalker! That did it. I've done Information and Lord Binclair just before this. Your help was indeed valuable as I see you also help other people when they get stuck. Thanks again Nightwalker you're a real Master Thief. I'm gonna do "Turning the Tables" next. See ya!