PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Shortcuts in the game

Helloviper
30th Oct 2003, 10:59
I know this question has been up since the day the demo was released... but I'm going 2 ask it again. How the hell can they exlude shortcut action keys!!? The game looses its flow and speed that some actions command, 4 example: you snipers' cover is being blown and a soldier is rushing towards him. Inbetween the sniper and the enemy soldier the green beret is hiding... In the BEL AND BTCOD, I would just have pressed 1,s,k and dubbleklicked on the enemy.... you who haved played the former games knows what I am talking about (1-green beret, s-stand, k-knife and so on) in this third version I willprobably have a dead sniper before I have commanded those actions by klicking like a madman at the screen in all the menues.... or what do you think?

In C2 you could even change the hot keys for your needs or as you wish and now there is nothing.

I hope this will be added later in a patch and some more missions.

WheresTheBeef
30th Oct 2003, 13:16
Yup... in some cases by the time you select something from the (unfriendly) interface, you could be dead. Instead you find other ways. So much for the fun of quick keys and fighting in real time. You pretty much have to select a weapon before hand, then hit 'A' for auto fire and let the game have all the fun for you. :rolleyes:

bjb
1st Nov 2003, 22:16
yeah you re right helloviper
i hope they fix it quickly

David
2nd Nov 2003, 05:57
Originally posted by WheresTheBeef
Yup... in some cases by the time you select something from the (unfriendly) interface, you could be dead. Instead you find other ways. So much for the fun of quick keys and fighting in real time. You pretty much have to select a weapon before hand, then hit 'A' for auto fire and let the game have all the fun for you. :rolleyes:

use it only few times realy. yet again, everyone chosses how he wants to play game.
though i pressed it quite a few times accidentaly. mostly i was doing chotings manually. more fun