PDA

View Full Version : Poor Graphics

Helloviper
30th Oct 2003, 10:46
The graphics of the game seem to be poor. I can't select the resolution but can only choose between high and low quality graphics. Yet regardless of what choice I make, the graphics remain the same - POOR!! What gives???

sick
30th Oct 2003, 14:11
i always run my games in 800 x 600 because i find the menus etc to small if you set it to a higher resolution. dont expect pyro to change it, take it as it is.

bluesun
30th Oct 2003, 16:11
That's why they don't include hotkeys:) . Then you have to use the buttons in the menu, then you have to be satisfied with the 800x600, then you thank them not making higher resolution which will show up small buttons.:D

David
30th Oct 2003, 20:28
Originally posted by sick
i always run my games in 800 x 600 because i find the menus etc to small if you set it to a higher resolution. dont expect pyro to change it, take it as it is.
same here mate!
unfortunately c3 doesnt have lower resolutions!!!! thats the only thing that i hate.
so far all commandos i played were on 640x320 ;)

Major Disappointed
31st Oct 2003, 03:15
You mates are nuts! Anything above 320x200 is just ridiculous. Especially on my brand new 13" monitor.

Sheeeesh. Real games play great at 1600x1200 (um, they *scale*!), or at least at 1280x960. All my mates have 19" or 21" monitors now, and 800x600 is just so ancient.

Aquamarine
31st Oct 2003, 07:40
Official Pyro,

Why? Why you ignore we customers, the source of your income. Why you choose 800x600 resolution in the development stage and you didn't mentioned it to various channels and media beforehand? Even worst, the maximum playable screen resolution did not printed on the game box. We customer are deprived of freedom of choice. :(

Why? Why there is no video choice for higher resolution? Many people are using larger resolution monitors or TFTs. :eek: Many a new PCs are now equip with monitors capable of displaying above 1024x768 screen resolution.

You made Commandos 2 with 1024x768 resolution playable. But why you rolls back your offer this time? I think most players appreciate higher resolution to play their games nowadays. In fact, seeing more is better than less. This is especially true on many new and current PC titles.

Under 800x600, images are less sharp and even jagged. If you are going to cut your market share with this product, I should not blame you. We customer are smart enough to make choices, please do not blind our twinkled eyes anymore.