PDA

View Full Version : Great disapointment, lets do something!

Shadow Sliver
29th Oct 2003, 12:17
I bet most of you are disapointed about the game. It was expensive but did not bring as much gaming as we had all expected. The polls shows that most people think so atleast.

Is there anything we can do? Will it work to make a long list of what was expected, come up with a patch suggestion, and collect names from as many commandos fans as possible to strengthen the letter?

Or did Pyro/Eidos lose all their good game designers, realeased a crappy game for a high cost, to get as much money as possibel before giving it up?

Please share your thoughts with me, there has to be something we can do to make them c3 a not so crappy game.

Twitch
30th Oct 2003, 16:09
Shadow- go to the "Bug reproting" thread that is supposedly to repost bugs for these jamokes so they can get a clue as to what to fix. My additional comments for gameplay are there as well. It reflects most of what about everyone has disliked in gameplay.

CurtX
30th Oct 2003, 19:03
Realistically, there's not much we can do. Historically, developers do not perform post-release major overhauls like the kind C3 desperately needs. The damage is done and I'll move on, with less respect for Pyro.