PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather?

HypnoticSpector
28th Oct 2003, 23:42
Which one of these do you think would be cooler?

Fury
28th Oct 2003, 23:49
Torn between 2 there Kain or Raziel to fight EG.........hmmmmm
Well I went with Raziel fighting EG as I think he has more of a right too :D

Stephenls
28th Oct 2003, 23:56
Urk. Those last two are hard to chose between, but I'm going to have to go with Raziel fighting the Elder. Kain's last boss should be Moebius.

Mordred
29th Oct 2003, 06:04
But Kain has already done in Moebius once already :)

Vampmaster
29th Oct 2003, 08:52
Kain can't kill Moebius twice. I imagine Kain would have to fight the hylden or even Raziel. If has fights Squiddy, then it will have to be a puzzle boss as he's quite simply too big in any time period that wouldn't cause a major irreconsilable paradox.

Kain The Ancient
30th Oct 2003, 00:50
I vote for Raziel. Kain has no real reason to fight the elder god , and Raziel is the one that should have the honor.

I was ticked off when Raiden had the last boss in MGS2 , I felt it would have been Snake that should have ended his brother's life. Same goes with the elder , if we get to kill him , I hope Raziel will kill him . It would be much more emotional seeing Raziel getting pumped up to obliterate the Elder than to see Kain walk there , say "Who are you , oh , I'll kill you anway" and kill squiddy.

Johnny_anoniem
31st Oct 2003, 21:32
Originally posted by Kain The Ancient
I vote for Raziel. Kain has no real reason to fight the elder god , and Raziel is the one that should have the honor.

I was ticked off when Raiden had the last boss in MGS2 , I felt it would have been Snake that should have ended his brother's life. Same goes with the elder , if we get to kill him , I hope Raziel will kill him . It would be much more emotional seeing Raziel getting pumped up to obliterate the Elder than to see Kain walk there , say "Who are you , oh , I'll kill you anway" and kill squiddy.

If you look @ the "New IGN Movies" Thread you'll notice some movies that might show us that Raziel isn't going to kill EG, but rather speaks with him in a more "friendly" way! :confused:

Stephenls
2nd Nov 2003, 23:19
Originally posted by Johnny_anoniem
If you look @ the "New IGN Movies" Thread you'll notice some movies that might show us that Raziel isn't going to kill EG, but rather speaks with him in a more "friendly" way! :confused:

I didn't get a "friendly" vibe there at all. It just sounded like Raziel was very, very tired of fighting it. Resigned self-loathing would probably be the best way to describe it.

Gothic Angel 7
9th Nov 2003, 09:15
I haven't seen it. What did they say?

Stephenls
9th Nov 2003, 09:26
Originally posted by Gothic Angel 7
I haven't seen it. What did they say?

Elder: Do you think your worthiness is so easily proved?

*something happens, presumably, between videos; this is split between two of them*

Raziel: I must feed you before I depart this place.
Elder: You must feed yourself, Raziel.
Raziel (quoting the Elder): "The Wheel must turn."
Elder: Ah, now you understand.

Raziel's tone of voice when quoting could be best described as "resigned contempt."