PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone , plz help me its about the ranks.

Red_Eagle
26th Oct 2003, 09:09
i need the ladder of the ranks .. im not getting it ... i dont know whos higher than who ... and its neccecery in level 3 in berlin.
plz help me thanks.

and another question , in the trade window when u take soldier's suit ... theres lil brown suit with number like 100 , or 50 .. or something like that on the right down corner... what is mean?

Thanks for helpers!! :D

COMMANDOS SERIES OWNZ YOUR LIL ASS! :D

Mike_B
26th Oct 2003, 11:06
soldier
luitenant(sp?)
officer
gestapo

Officers and gestapo will always recognize you.

The 50-100 thing has to do with the time you can wear the uniform, doesn't count for the spy though.

Red_Eagle
26th Oct 2003, 12:31
well thanks!
while we talking here i finished level 3 .. and going to central europe :D

Mike_B
26th Oct 2003, 12:33
Also keep in mind that the soldiers in brown uniforms can detect you! You'll find out soon enough since you're just in Central Europe.

Rammstein
26th Oct 2003, 16:10
I take this from my other post on another thread - and even though I might be a little late, why not. :p

Do understand that the game cannot have the entire concept of a completely superior Spy, otherwise you could distract and stab your way through the entire game. This is Berlin bud, so you're facing a division of Waffen SS (lightish brown soldiers) and the Gestapo (dark black/heavily clothed grey sgts). Officers technically also know their own kind, be thankful the troopers have no idea of their command.

At officer uniform level the worry you should have is -
Waffen SS
Gestapo
Officers