PDA

View Full Version : can't wait anymore!!!!!!!

cabas
26th Oct 2003, 04:30
one thing though....I think that eidos is introducing Kain for now with all these new info about LOKD, but we might be surprised with a new trailer and more info all about Raziel, and if so I can't wait any longer. Dont get me wrong I think that Kain is real bad but Raziel takes the cake for me.;)

Nelo
26th Oct 2003, 06:31
No one is as "bad" as Moe;)

Lady_D
26th Oct 2003, 07:46
Raziel Rules! :D

Yes I have officially lost my mind now.......aaarrrggghhhh! :eek:

Blade2642
26th Oct 2003, 09:27
I like Irmok the mad...

LOKFan
26th Oct 2003, 09:33
Originally posted by cabas
can't wait anymore!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, you're going to have to. If you can't wait, then what are you going to do? :D

Azira
26th Oct 2003, 09:43
He could fall into a coma and wake up on the 12th of November ?

Although i wouldnt recommend that idea, but since you have lost your mind................;)

Greets,
Azira

NightChyld
26th Oct 2003, 13:32
Although I'm so happy the pushed up the date, it would have been great if they had waited until like the 10th and then I would have gone bonkers with excitment

fneh
26th Oct 2003, 14:57
announcing the earlier release is being listed on most gaming sites though. It's very good publicity.

I'm going out of my mind now. There's a whole month until the UK release! I wish there was a playable demo to keep us busy. That would at least keep me happy for the time being. I'm teling you. As soon as my local game get promo copies to put on on their TVs around the store I'm going to just die. It'd be like "the game it INCHES away from me but I can't buy the damn thing for another 2 weeks!

PeopleAreFood
26th Oct 2003, 15:35
stop crying about it! it is only 3 weeks away (for those of us in the US). Maybe you would like it if they told you to wait 6 more weeks or maybe a year? just a few days ago we were all singing praise to everyone @ CD and now your crying like little girls!

suck it up and show some respect!

~yours in blood~

cabas
2nd Nov 2003, 05:56
oh well I had a hunch and like i said" Raziel still does it for me":p

quoted on 10/26

can't wait anymore!!!!!!!
one thing though....I think that eidos is introducing Kain for now with all these new info about LOKD, but we might be surprised with a new trailer and more info all about Raziel, and if so I can't wait any longer. Dont get me wrong I think that Kain is real bad but Raziel takes the cake for me.

Lady_D
2nd Nov 2003, 15:24
Need.......Game.........Now. "Ack" *goes into Raz withdrawal and falls out of the chair*