PDA

View Full Version : My Game is for Sale

Rick
25th Oct 2003, 22:43
Hola,

I'm done. I need to get back to work, and keeping this game around is just going to have me perfecting every mission. I am going to sell it. I saw one on Ebay ending at over $30 earlier this week, but I'll sell mine for $30 just to be done with it, and I'll have got to paly the whole thing for $20 if I do that. So if anyone is interested, contact me prior ro, say, Monday and I'll sell directly to you instead of putting it on Ebay.

Contact me here: the334thjoeco@aol.com

and if you want to look at my walkthroughs:

www.hometown.aol.com/poetno97/commandos.html

WeinerMan
25th Oct 2003, 22:59
hey rick, i don't want to buy your stinkin' game cuz i just spent $50 on it!! damn :D anyway, with my schedule i certainly won't get thru it as fast as some of you guys but i wanted to say thanks for posting those walkthroughs...nice work my friend.

Twitch
25th Oct 2003, 23:03
Rick- Hola compadre. I hear ya man. Just lost auto-cover mode- all guys, all weapons, all missions. I'm done too. I'm gonna keep it just in case a new regime at Eidos/Pyro ever fixes all the screw ups.

[PAK]Krwawy Lew
26th Oct 2003, 02:53
I'm Thinking Of buying a Pony :cool:

SPAM :p

Twitch
26th Oct 2003, 21:33
I'd like to get a parrot and teach it to say "oochra" over and over and over and over till I kill him.

David
26th Oct 2003, 21:44
try selling it on ebay ;)

Twitch
26th Oct 2003, 23:03
The parrot? Cause I'm keepin my C3 discs as they'll make great targets for my .44 mag. :p

Foxtrot
28th Oct 2003, 12:57
Well said Twitch well said...