PDA

View Full Version : menu and text problems

willybscott
25th Oct 2003, 13:16
I installed and reinstalled the game. The problem is several problems with text. First the menu choices are all screwed up. Each option has EXIT in them mixed with other letters. I clicked on one and went to a tutorial and was again text is screwy. Then in playing a tutorial the help screens and hot keys window is messed up. It seems that whatever the first line of the help screen or hot key window is repeated. The text of the narration is also one line repeated over. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a patch out? I can't find one if there is.

Mike_B
25th Oct 2003, 15:21
Hmm have you installed the game in the same folder as the demo? If so unistall both the demo and the game and re-install in a different folder.

willybscott
25th Oct 2003, 16:10
I don't have the demo on my computer. What I do have is Pratorians on my computer. When I installed the game it created a whole new file for Edios. I am trying to install it now in the same folder.

PiNtXo
26th Oct 2003, 15:16
hi
i have this problem too. i want to know if in the future patch this problem will be fixed and if this problem has now a solution please report it!

its very difficult play only with the voices.

support
28th Oct 2003, 12:20
This problem should only occur on the Matrox g400 and Kyro-based cards.

sadly it means that they are not compatible with the game, as we're not sure when the patch will be out or whether it will be able to fix the screwy text.

The game only really supports ATI and Nvidia-based cards.

Sorry :/

spade2001
6th Nov 2003, 13:46
got the same problem....

http://www.hv-designs.co.uk/c3.gif