PDA

View Full Version : Bug reporting thread!

Mike_B
24th Oct 2003, 05:18
In order to help Pyro a hand, post all the bugs you have encountered while playing the final game in this thread. No whining, just bugs.

thedead1
24th Oct 2003, 05:54
* When game crashes for any sort of reason (I.E windows freezing, power went down, etc..) the save games are disappearing.

* Windows 2000 has an installation problem: A CRC message appears. It seems the PAK files do not match the Exec Cab files.

* When killing the sniper on the first Stalingrad mission from within a building, on some computers the game crashes.

* If your pc freezes for any reason during installation, there are problems afterwards reinstalling the game.

Rammstein
24th Oct 2003, 06:04
I've experianced this strange occurance of the health going up on the Tiny when fighting hand to hand or with small arms. I know what you'd be thinking, it's probably the fact that he has medic packs on him and it's auto healing - but no. He had no medic packs on him, he simply reversed damage... instead of going down, it went negative damage. :confused:

Things to concider
* When fighting hand to knife with Tiny the soldiers suddenly become paralyzed when you attack one in the group - perhaps they should help their kameraden? ;)
* Your own rifles should not be slung out so fast! The game is created so that actions can be either watched or sped up 5 times by pressing the right button - or ctrl + click. The rifles should not appear in your hands out of thin air, it should take time for the commando to take out his gun no matter if you click on the icon tab or press ctrl.
* Bring back Co-Op Mode! It might be a bigger patch, but I'll poke you if you don't, Pyro! :p

sick
24th Oct 2003, 08:11
make it sticky, handy topic.

grb800
24th Oct 2003, 08:14
for some reason every once in a while the game will just exit and close down... and this happens with no error messages. It might be whenever i was messaged on msn or sumthing else and instead of minimizing it closes. im on windows xp home edition if it matters

thedead1
24th Oct 2003, 08:51
also, when fighting with someone
if someone punches you or shoots you, after the shot, 2 seconds or 3 afterwards you hear the "ouch" from the commando and you see the health goes down
isnt it supposed to be immediate??

path finder
24th Oct 2003, 10:05
there is some issue with auto-healing option. for example when
playing with green beret in 'prevent bomb deployment' mission
shooting him just once "eats" all his medic packs. it also appears in other missions too. the really annoying is that you can't cancel this option as many others in game.:(

Twitch
24th Oct 2003, 16:43
2.0 P4 512MB RAM 128MB graphics card, DirectX 9.0b

During 1st install at prompt to put in 2nd disc autorun of that disc quit ( I forgot the error message) Beginning again was not possible. I had to open hidden temporary folder and delete what was copied from that 1st disc before I could begin with install again. 2nd time it installed but upon clicking the desktop icon I got a black screen and music that was stuck repeating the same notes. I could not exit in any way finially unplugging computer. It did this 2 times. I uninstalled and began again. 3rd time seemed better but going into the initial screens it froze up and dropped to desktop. Repeated efforts finally go the ting going. It repeated the stuck music black screen several times but I was now able to use the return to Windows and us a utility called Enditall to shut it off as it would not using any other method. A few more attempts have seemed to get it used to running.

Screen view has slowly moved to one side or the other without input. In many missions changing screen view angles via mouse or keys freezes view though action continues. One must click RMB to un-freeze to original perspective. Other time view angle changes are lethargic and dead slow. Using mouse to scroll and move around the screen is imprecise and slow with keys no better.

Interiors are usually off-center neccessitating adjustment before continuing action. View angle rotation of interiors usually produces sloppy, drunken movements of the interior image. Some interiors are view height-changable, likeable to pitch in an aircraft using the up and down directional keys. Is this normal? Should all interiors do this.

At times when selecting all commandos to pass through a door together they will not. At times it is necessary to click a 2nd time on a weapon or equipment icon to enable it. Clicking to select commandos often need a 2nd click to acknowledge.

Slow motion running noted by commandos at times while Nazis are not. Med kits disappear. Clicking to punch several unarmed opponents demands repeated clicking on enemy to accomplish. This as well as all cursor/pointer functions are imprecise perhaps due to the small size of the pointer and tiny inset as to what function is supposed to be at hand.

In the D-Day scenario Tiny is crawling in a trench and automatically picks up a dead German and stands up and is killed. This repeated over and over.

The whole interface using icons in icon groups is fine for word processing but even these progams have macros. There is simply to much mouse dragging and multiple icon clicking to achieve the same end as was possible in C2. One must consciously look at the icon and away from the action to be sure it is being selected and "locked" in positively. There is too much selecting and de-selecting of icons to do the same thing as could be done with one hot key by touch. It slows things down to a crawl. Ironic since many missions are timed. Simple example- C2- Tiny- hit the "A" key to select knife and hit "shift" as you click on a door then click on the enemy. C3- click on the door then click on Tiny to move to a position in the room then click on the icon group after dragging the slow mouse pointer perhaps from the top of the screen, to open it then find the knife icon (which may have moved locations if he picked up any other weapon since its last use) then click on the knife icon then click on the enemy.

While the auto cover is OK in some instances it forces myriad de-selecting and -re-selecting after fooling around to position your man to cover in the proper direction. If for example Tiny was auto-covering with his pistol and you select the knife and send him to dispatch an enemy he walks up and commences firing even though you told him to knife the guy. So more clicking is required, and time spent. He put his pistol away and has the knife yet fools you and reverts to the gun anyway. One must always click off the auto-cover. As he is approaching an enemy with the knife there is no indication via the orange coverage cone that he is in that mode.

Vocal recordings in C3 are not as sharp and clean as C2s. The "oochra" response is ridiculous when hurt. Having been a combat Marine I can assure you that is not the average guy's response. There is cussing in the briefings so at least a "damn!" is appropriate when wounded. This is not a kiddie game anyway.

On this topic, once a commando is punched a couple of times it is not possible for him to return the blow and must die. Repeated and furious clicking on the enemy is in vain. Being shot is the same deal and even in auto-cover mode. A commando takes one hit and freezes, failing to return fire even though he outguns the enemy sub-machinegun vs. pistol and the enemy is in his short cone of fire. He just keeps saying"oochra" till he dies.

Strenous activity such as ladder climbing produces sounds similar to constipation or bad dubbing in a sex movie, I can't decide which. Vocal actors at times "lose" their geographic or ethnic accents in certain words or phrases. A few verbals were obviously recorded on different equipment at different levels of input. Spooky just plain sounds like a perverted child molester.

C2 was lovely in that there were infinite way to approach and accomplish missions. I have run many 100+ times with others no less than 50. Great thought was given to things like just going up a flight of stairs. The comando was always shielded from enemy view and there were often multipe ways to enter a building making for variety. One could relax after running missions for best time and such for the enjoyment of the analysis of the mission and ways to complete it beyond one dimensional stealth aspect.

Unfortunately C3 appears to have concentrated on decent graphics but smaller scale mission scenarios many of which are not at all explained as every mission was in C2 where you knew what to do and where things were located to achieve your goals.

The lack of a primary level to get acquainted is a loss. The fact that if on command is killed one can not proceed just to see what may be possible to accomplish in a re-run is frustrating. Hard is not the topic. Difficult is fine but it is a pure AI cheat to have reduced the C3 weapon firing ranges of commando weapons over the hardest level in C2 while increasing optical prowness of the AI to "Uber" human levels. A few punches from a little mechanic can kill the powerful Tiny before the player can even open the icon group to to select the fist yet he can still take firearms hits well but not always. Quite inconsistant.

Also apparent is the lack of the C2 teamwork ethic in several missions where 1 or 2 commandos are included. Sure C2 had short 2 man missions more for practice or bonus than playable interest. But we see no C3 mission where all are together and actually needing to use their special individual talents for the team. Technically even when several are together all do not need to use their skills often. And with no finally like the C2 Paris mission it leaves one wondering about the story line. Very anti-climactic.

So if any of this is of assistance jolly good. If I come across any further bugs or glitches I shall be certain to convey them.

WeinerMan
24th Oct 2003, 19:08
just as important as your system is your OS. can those posting bugs please disclose your OS? perhaps we'll see a trend...

also twitch...i appreciate your frustration but most of what you're posting are gamplay features (or lack thereof) that you don't particularily like, not bugs as the topic calls for.

Twitch
24th Oct 2003, 23:05
As you see I led off with bugs running Windows XP. I followed Rammstien's lead as he criticized constructively as did I. Anyone can take it or leave it.

I found in Stop the Bomb mission that a long coated SS chap, when killed, reveals an officer's uniform in his backpack also.

Twitch
25th Oct 2003, 22:47
2 more bugs-

In Berlin when Spooky wears an SS Sgt. uniform it looks just like the regular blue non-com/Lt. uniform.

The scant orange cone denoting auto-cover has gone away on all my men in all missions.

javitxu
26th Oct 2003, 10:56
There still no spanish forums... thus I´ll began to post there....
1. Yes I´ve experimented that problem with installation. I had to use both the two CD units ( Benq CDRW 40X and Samsung DVD) combinated to make installation (1st and 2nd CD in DVD and 3rd in CDRW, was the unique combination to make safe installation).
2. The AutoAID effect. Yes I´ve experimented too. But its more than that... If you exchange an AID PACK with other character from Butcher this pack can disappear (always disappear!!!) the only way to keep the pack and AID the other characters is change to the other character, pass the AIDPACK from butcher, use it and return it to Butcher.
3. The Berlin introduction music (that military parade in front of the Raichtag) has stops.
4. When you kill some guards in Berlin prision ( at the begining) and that guard dead in the intersection between the floor and the wall that guard become impossible to access ( you can not access his inventory).
5. The CRASHES!! Yes, the last One Was "DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS". And I can sure my hardware configuration is enough to support: XP+ P-IV 1,5 + 512 RAMBUS+ RADEON9200-128Mb....

javitxu
26th Oct 2003, 11:12
OOOOps.! I forgot some.

In The O´Donell second scene ( the plane One) was impossible to kill from back With hands or knife the soldier watching the wall into the last south at the right building. I had to kill first the leutenant and then the soldier, before that, the guard is simply invissible to me ( impossible touch him) .

When you give the order to someone of your band to be in AutoShoot mode and you direct them ( to the door in the O´Donell room in the first Stalingrado Mission , f.ex.), after the first shoot, the character turn to other objective ( a wall , a window, other thing...) this occur sometimes in some places you put your character ( not always)... Of course some class of error in the character A.I.

Redneck_Rampage
26th Oct 2003, 15:30
System: Asus Nforce2 motherboard, AMD 2800+, 512 mb Pc3200 ram, WD Raptor SATA drive, Windows XP, Philips CDRW800 series drive.

Problem: Unable to authenticate disk original within time limit.

Concidering that my cd rom drive meets the reccomended spec I assume this is a compatibility problem with the copy protection software used with this game. I appreciate that Eidos and Pyro Studios are concerned about losing money due to piracy but what about losing money to would be paying coustomers? I've seen NOTHING on this bord to help the people who have encountered this problem so Eidos... I want my £30 back!

Its a shame really since I'll be returning the stupid thing without even playing it once.

Aquamarine
26th Oct 2003, 16:26
Please refer my posting here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25878

David
26th Oct 2003, 21:42
Originally posted by Twitch
In Berlin when Spooky wears an SS Sgt. uniform it looks just like the regular blue non-com/Lt. uniform.
and if you wil shift-click on that uniform the game will just crash.
also it is not a bug realy, but when you pic certain uniforms, your commandos get to wear totaly different.

in mission cripple the nazi suport, there was invisible soldier.

kanez
27th Oct 2003, 13:00
i wasnt too sure about this 1.
it happens in the second mission of central europe. while u r in the station there are several rooms with windows and doors. the windows and doors are not in the same side of the wall but when u r looking out from them, they r all facing the railway.
i think this is the 1.

Phantom
27th Oct 2003, 17:24
i have an xp pro system with a ASUS A7S333 motherboard and an Creative soundblaster pci 128 card and the sound in commando's 3 is hopeless.
i've tred to diable hardware acceleration.
But it does not work.
I have the latest drivers for video and soundcard so that is not an option.
If you have a solution to this problem let me know.
Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Twitch
28th Oct 2003, 19:49
Phantom- I have that very sound card and haven't had a problem. Wish that was the only problem...

Brülde
28th Oct 2003, 20:48
My game crashes without a reason, no error pop-ups or anything, even if i turn of all other programs exept Explorer and all those vital programs.

and then all my saves are gone, even if i did "X-coms" solution!

Twitch
28th Oct 2003, 23:55
One last bug before I hurl this thing out the window-

Kill the Traitor. When tiny is in the cell and you miscalculate your punch, the Lt. fires his pistol nearly full auto it's so fast! The problem exists in all missions where if a commando like Tiny that supposedly can take some punishment, gets shot close up the commando will not respond to kill his attacker by any means/ The commando must just take the damage till he dies. The commando just does a little dance repeating half a movement as you continually tell him to stab or punch the attacking enemy.

Also the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle does not kill in any mission with one shot making it no better than a pistol considering the short ranges commandos have anyway. Bug or planned?

Mike_B
29th Oct 2003, 08:02
When getting beaten by a worker your health sometimes increases instead of going down.

Found another one, in the central Europe campaign, the take control of the town mission. I took out a few soldiers with the gas bomb and knocked out two workers. When I was going to tie up the soldiers the workers flew to where I was tying up the soldiers :D

Also I noticed that when you have the gas mask on you can't run, dunno or this is a bug or if it's intended.

greenberet
30th Oct 2003, 01:25
i have a intel(r) 82810e graphics contoller
32 mb Dx9 is working so whats the prob
why wont my game work?
very bad job pyro and eidos this needs to be fixed asap

WheresTheBeef
30th Oct 2003, 15:49
Sorry, too lazy and no time to read all the bugs so forgive me if I repeat any.

- Many officers wearing soldier uniforms

- Some Gestapo Sgt's wearing normal uniforms

- Allied auto fire - The is a bug you can take advantage of to double their autofire range. When in AutoFire mode, move the man forward by left clicking, then right click to his side a bit then while he's pulling out his weapon, quickly right-control-click to make him face another direction and his sight will double until he runs out of things to shoot (if nothing is there to shoot, his sight goes back to normal instantly).

- Some of the non-officer and non-Gestapo soldiers can see Spooky (forget which maps now, but they were reg soldiers - I think one was the train station).

- Fences can't be cut with wire cutters (why supply them?)

- Vehicles not drivable (although the manual explains how)

- The enemy view cone disappears when you select another commando (the little X with a circle goes with it).

CurtX
30th Oct 2003, 19:09
When a commando uses one dose of health on himself, all doses get used up, yet you get healed with only one dose' worth. To circumvent this problem, you have to trade the health to another commando, then have them administor doses to the injured commando without losing the rest of the unused health doses.

David
30th Oct 2003, 20:44
you can cut fences!!! you prolly played it with ayes closed.
also another bug, or i dunno if it is realy a bug, but you cant examine a lot of soldiers in normandy invasion.

WheresTheBeef
1st Nov 2003, 14:06
Originally posted by David
you can cut fences!!! you prolly played it with ayes closed.
also another bug, or i dunno if it is realy a bug, but you cant examine a lot of soldiers in normandy invasion.
One fence in the entire campaign... whoptidoo! yahoo!
I'm talking about all the levels where you get wire cutters and no fences or barbed wire can be cut with them.

joethegreat
2nd Nov 2003, 11:23
the AIs very dodgy im suprised no-one noticed this but when your enemies corpses are spotted (example central europe) although your not allowed to raise the alarm they still jsut look at it then ignore it :( just one example

WheresTheBeef
2nd Nov 2003, 18:20
Originally posted by joethegreat
the AIs very dodgy im suprised no-one noticed this but when your enemies corpses are spotted (example central europe) although your not allowed to raise the alarm they still jsut look at it then ignore it :( just one example
Actaully, that's true throughout the game. The one where you blow up the boats with Diver... if you kill the enemy by the big crates near where you start out, the other guard that walks back and forth in front of the building doesn't care if he sees the dead body.. in fact, I dropped the dead body so he could see it in his short sight, and he still did nothing (but the others did).

TheFlyingBear
4th Nov 2003, 09:23
This was already posted in a different thread, but bugs are suppoed to go in this thread, here's one, I think:

There's a room next to a manhole across the street from that fenced in yard where there's one Gestapo, I think, and some other normal soldiers. There are two or three guys pacing the street. I don't recall the exact North/South/East/West but it's in a building on the edge of .... okay I just took the time to fire up the game. It's in the lower/left so South/West corner... not quite all the way South, but as East as you can get. (the sqare bar on the map that tells of your view.)

In the East most entrance on the building across from the yard (North side of the street), you will enter, then enter another room from the hall (I think it would be an East door on the hall, furthest from the offier's room). Enter that room, and in there you find two gents talking, one officiers and one of those workman commando tough guy dudes. ICE the two and then try to put the cursor on the door at the far end of the room. The door does not highlight. Okay, now look out of the window closest to the door (not sure if it matters what window... can't try everything as I've got to spend some time playing bug free games).

Come back into the room, and now put the cursor over the door. The door will highlight and you can now go in.

-T

bart123
6th Nov 2003, 11:51
in some levels you can have a commando look out of a window, yet the rifle can't be used because the window is shut, press ctrl and klick a lot on the target, you will see the german being shot........and you cannot be spotted by the enemy....

TheFlyingBear
7th Nov 2003, 01:58
Originally posted by bart123
in some levels you can have a commando look out of a window, yet the rifle can't be used because the window is shut, press ctrl and klick a lot on the target, you will see the german being shot........and you cannot be spotted by the enemy....

Nice tip... thanks, I'll have to give it a try!

OzieOzWall
7th Nov 2003, 02:06
Ok its Berlin and I have somehow survived all the episodes then I am almost about to clear out the 6 SS guys from a building I need to enter, I have F9 and F11 many times with NO Problems. I am tryingto kill the SS group and Wham or Bam!!! I F11 and my desktop appears (not the game) then get back in and Oh! Noooo!! I have LOST ALL MY Saved Games. This Took me Two weeks to get here and its G O N E. Is it or is there a Savior out in Edios Games Land and fixes Pleases reply to bandaid@bellsouth.net

Mike_B
7th Nov 2003, 06:19
Please only use this topic to post bugs, not for discussion.

If you check the top of the forum you'll find a solution for the save games.

TheFlyingBear
8th Nov 2003, 16:28
Originally posted by @m
Please only use this topic to post bugs, not for discussion.

If you check the top of the forum you'll find a solution for the save games.

I just tried to start C3 and all of my saved games are gone. I searched for "saved games missing" but that came up with one article that "proposed" a solution but it did not work.

What do you mean "top of the forum" to find a solution? That's unclear to me, and I'd like to not have to start over... that's all I need is to relive the dysfunction of this product.

Thanks in advance.

-T

:confused:

Mike_B
9th Nov 2003, 10:11
Originally posted by TheFlyingBear
What do you mean "top of the forum" to find a solution? That's unclear to me, and I'd like to not have to start over... that's all I need is to relive the dysfunction of this product.

With 'top of the forum' I mean the threads that are on top of the forum and have "Sticky" in front of them, like this thread.

The thread I was refering to is: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25580

CurtX
9th Nov 2003, 14:32
Originally posted by CurtX
When a commando uses one dose of health on himself, all doses get used up, yet you get healed with only one dose' worth. To circumvent this problem, you have to trade the health to another commando, then have them administor doses to the injured commando without losing the rest of the unused health doses.

Actually I am finding out that similar things happen with other equipment, specifically grenades and molotov cocktails. I've seen occasions like where the Sapper has 8 cocktails, throws one, then he has 5 left. I assume that Pyro knows how to do math?

Janco
11th Nov 2003, 20:37
When I take whit an injured team mate a medic whit 5 doses the medic gose down to zero imedently and the helth is not full. But if I take the medic pack with a helthy person and using this medic to the injured mate he is geting helthy with 2 or three doses.

P.S when I have a 5 doses medic pack and I am running and someone shoots me the 5 doses are gone. ( How can the men do that Runing and in the same time using medic packs)

TheFlyingBear
11th Nov 2003, 23:10
Originally posted by Janco
When I take whit an injured team mate a medic whit 5 doses the medic gose down to zero imedently and the helth is not full. But if I take the medic pack with a helthy person and using this medic to the injured mate he is geting helthy with 2 or three doses.

I haven't verified that particular "nuance" :) ... but it wouldn't surprise me...

P.S when I have a 5 doses medic pack and I am running and someone shoots me the 5 doses are gone. ( How can the men do that Runing and in the same time using medic packs)

I'm not sure if your PS is serious or sort of a humorous remark. Either is valid from my eyes. But taking it seriously, I'd vote that such is an okay factor of the game. Any video game isn't real life. Some are close to simulating real life but typically such is far from real life. Consider the Sim games. They may have areas where simulation is strikingly realistic but what do we mean by "realisitic?" It's pixels on a screen and far from real humans, as one example.

In this light, I'd say that a soldier who possess a medic kit, and uses it implicitly, is a totally valid thing. I'd rather that then having to manually stop, select the kit, and shoot myself up. That would be tedium that would bother me more than help me.

If the game were meant to be designed to test that reflex (think of a police or military simulation system where you're standing and shooting at a big screen, possibly multiple screens, reacting to different occurances in the environment), I could understand completely.

This is an interesting nuance you hit on because it seems to be very subjective. My personal subjective perspective is "please don't make me take out the medic kit if I posses it."

If I were participating in the design of the game logic, I might add factors where the man possessing a medic kit cannot utilize it if he (why aren't there any "she" Commandos, I just thought) isn't stationary for at least a second or two. Or, for example, if I keep running, perhaps it's .25 shots per second compared to 1 shot per second, or something (you see, an easy math factor that can be popped into the logic). (I'd gather a true Commando can be on the run and administer some sort of self-medical attention, though probably a little slower/less effective.)

GSA
12th Nov 2003, 08:39
In the first Stalingrad mission I kill the sniper. Game takes the control, Duke runs to the house, camera moves inside, people approaching the table, but when sixth man enters the room, game starts switching between to last video frames, about 10 times per second, and does not react to any input. This repeats again and again. I've reinstalled it many times - useless. (and yes, saves are lost).
But if I press ESC before sixth man enters, this bug will not happen. There wil be another one instead. Game shows fast blinking image, between outdoors view and something... I don't know, it was to fast to notice.
But! If I press ESC during this second bug, game continues from the second part of the mission (protect the embassy).

So, this bug is avoidable, but i'd like to see what happend between these two moments...

P.S. Sorry for mistakes, if any, english is foreign to me...

Twitch
12th Nov 2003, 18:23
Same note on the med packs they all disappear and haven't boosted the commando's health at all.

Someone else put this in I think, but Tiny's health goes up, down, up, down as he takes hits.

MiniMind
14th Nov 2003, 11:25
Hi players,

I discovered that if you throw a gas grenade at
tied enemy soldiers, they simply untied...

I think this is a little bug... :eek:

Found out in "Taking control of the town"

Greetings

dukelijun
19th Nov 2003, 08:16
I was already give up
there was too many times this game was crashed.
some times I walk into a house, sometimes I look into a house, sometimes I just using Cover mode. it just crash. the video was foreezen and music was repeating. nothing could do but shutdown my computer.
1G CPU
256M MEM
GF MX 200 32M
what's trouble?

sick
21st Nov 2003, 08:13
in "protect ze general" i went with the GB into the water via a small hole in the ice. first his health was going down, to 75% or smth, then i went back up to 100% again. this was repeating itself over and over again.

MajorHealy
26th Nov 2003, 15:19
In Kill the Traitor:

If you have a commando in the idle truck next to the building where the traitor ends up, then you blow up the traitor and the alarm sounds, the idle truck will drive off the map with your commandos inside. The game doesn't end, but the commando remains off-screen and unable to exit the truck. this happened with my Sniper when I blew up the car + the general just outside the building.

Also, a bug I noticed a lot in Kill the Traitor:

If your GB is inside a building, and you tell him to knife a soldier standing outside (and facing away from the building), the GB ends up walking right in front of the soldier more often than not. Not a problem if the GB is standing just outside the door. I also see the same behavior if the GB tries to knife someone at the top of stairs or a sidewalk curb. You end up having to "position" the GB before attacking.

stonefunk
23rd Dec 2003, 19:35
Why the H*LL would they remove the only thing that makes this game playable - The Coop mode!!!!
We just went and bought the game, just to realize the only feature we wanted was removed!! Call me stupid for not looking it up before we bought it, but to me that would be like buying a car, just to find that the newest model was without wheels and an engine!!
OUTRAGEUOS!!!!
I demand a patch or a new release or whatever!
Just fix it!
I would also like an explanation, WHY?
If I wanted to play AGAINST other people I would play Warcraft or BF1942 or CounterStrike, this was the only good game where you play together with your friends against the computer.
This sucks!

Eidos - Take your responsibility and fix this ASAP! This is EXACTLY what it is - A BIG FRIGGIN BUG!!

Cenarius
4th Feb 2004, 20:27
the only thing i want is an high resolution!
Now, commandos 3 is uglyer than commandos 2, it shouldn't be, should it?

Kip
5th Feb 2004, 20:58
It may be my fault and no bug, but in 'Infiltrate the station' I can not re-enter the rightsewer canal, once I'm outside.

And even though Twitch was reprimanded because he wasn't just buggin' :D I second his remarks wholeheartedly. Especially the fact that the hotkeys are removed and that the hotkeys that remain, have been changed. I still play C2 and it's very irritating that looking at something recuires a 'W' in C2 and 'Z' in C3.

I experience the same problem that the screen freezes (and action continues). But RMB doesn't work with me. Only ESC and return to the game does.

Xcom
6th Feb 2004, 12:36
I am wondering if there is any sense in keeping this thread sticky?
Are there gonna be any patches? Personally, I think it's very unlikely.. Whatcha think?

sick
7th Feb 2004, 12:14
you never know, for c2 there where two patches also....

Mike_B
8th Feb 2004, 09:57
Originally posted by Xcom
I am wondering if there is any sense in keeping this thread sticky?
Are there gonna be any patches? Personally, I think it's very unlikely.. Whatcha think?

If you want to unstick you can ;)

Originally posted by sick
you never know, for c2 there where two patches also....

Hmm I only know of one patch... link?

sick
8th Feb 2004, 10:49
i believe there is a v1.1 patch too.
but i cant find the old thing anymore...

Xcom
8th Feb 2004, 13:32
Originally posted by @m
If you want to unstick you can ;)

Well, yeah, but I wanted to know if there were objections.

ragsy
11th Feb 2004, 05:33
mmm quite a sticky situation you mods have got yourselves into :D

but seriously i do have objections... but not to this, rather to the lack of further patches :D