PDA

View Full Version : UK fans. A show of hands for Amy and Co.

Reidbynature
23rd Oct 2003, 17:13
blincoln mentioned earlier in this thread that Amy told him they might release a special UK Version of the game with all the Bonus Material of the US Version, but without any other language than english, which is fine by me.

OK this was mentioned in another post, but I wanted to give a little encouragement to the powers that be. Just post and sign your name if you want all the bonus' on the UK console version. I know us in the UK don't want to miss out.

My sign: Dormarth

Also while I'm here. Keep up the good work Amy and all those who are involved in the game.

N0V4
23rd Oct 2003, 17:46
Any possibillity of this to be reaching the Netherlands?

*goes on his knees and prays*

Omega
23rd Oct 2003, 18:09
Lee Davies.

Thats it.. I'm signed :)

I wouldn't want them to feel pressured about doing this, as as long as we get something I'm happy, but, if it's out, I'll buy it at least :)

Raptor666
23rd Oct 2003, 19:04
I'd certainly like to see more Bonus Materials than a set of extra languages I'll never need. :)

Umah Bloodomen
24th Oct 2003, 03:47
Originally posted by Dormarth
OK this was mentioned in another post, but I wanted to give a little encouragement to the powers that be. Just post and sign your name if you want all the bonus' on the UK console version. I know us in the UK don't want to miss out.

While your intent is good, I do wish to kindly ask that you refrain from requesting anyone's personal information (such as real names) in our community.

For the future participants of this thread, you may not want to post your full name, and are by no means required to. (In all actuality, we prefer that you did not).

Usernames will suffice in this instance.

Thanks. :)

garbagefanuk
24th Oct 2003, 03:55
The almighty god of geese, lord of ducks and father of all things that are birdy and can be cooked and eaten:

Garbagefanuk :D

Yes that was my way of signing up... :( My mammy says i have problems... :) :p

fneh
24th Oct 2003, 15:54
I don't care TBH. As long as I get the game SOON. I can always import the USA one cheap for the extras at a later date.

Reidbynature
24th Oct 2003, 19:08
While your intent is good, I do wish to kindly ask that you refrain from requesting anyone's personal information (such as real names) in our community.

I would just like to point out that at no time did I suggest that anyone put their real names down. If you read my post I too put my username. That is all I require. I am not interested in people's names just the sentiment that we would like the same as the US.

fneh
24th Oct 2003, 21:25
I was a little puzzled about that too. I didn't see anything to do with names mentioned and no edit info to suggest there was before I read.

I just assumed she was just making sure no one was listing their names and addresses etc when it's on Eidos' forums.

Umah Bloodomen
25th Oct 2003, 00:06
Nowhere in your initial post did you clarify username, and with two participants supplying their real names (one appears to have been deleted by one member), this thread required intervention in order to supply that clarification.

fneh is correct in why I chose to intervene. Eidos is not responsible for what may happen when you post your personal information on their boards, and as I stated earlier, we actually prefer that no one posts such information here.

Now rather than continuing to take this thread off topic, if you have any further concerns regarding this issue, I am more than happy to discuss it via Private Channels.

Thanks. :)