PDA

View Full Version : Hitting on Ariel

Solin
23rd Oct 2003, 12:07
Why does everyone think Raziel hates Ariel.
Their only flirting, like a love hate relationship.

fneh
23rd Oct 2003, 12:35
You think THEY'RE flirting??????

Wow, you must have SOME women problems if you think they're FLIRTING with each other.

and besides. Raziel is kinda not 'equipped' to even think about flirting anyway...

Solin
23rd Oct 2003, 13:38
not realy i just want to confuse 10th guardian

Darkmaiden
23rd Oct 2003, 15:15
Flirtting I don't think so why would anyone think they are flirtting ok in the SR1 Ariel helps Raz with clues. In the second she thinks he is tornmenting her while they were at the pillars. I think Raziel wouldn't have time even to flirt with anyone at this point. TOO much on his mind for being the guilible guy he is (sorry if I spelled it wrong.):mad:

hippiechk
23rd Oct 2003, 15:47
Flirting? No. I don't think so.

But gullible or not, all guys have one-track minds. And even though Raziel now lacks the proper equipment (for lack of a better word), I'm sure he still remembers what it was like before. So yeah, even though he's got more important issues to deal with right now, those thoughs are still present in the back of his mind.

The one Raziel flirts with is the Priestess, before she turns all witchy on him, that is (in the SR comic book).

Dark_Child
23rd Oct 2003, 15:56
Originally posted by hippiechk
Flirting? No. I don't think so.

But gullible or not, all guys have one-track minds. And even though Raziel now lacks the proper equipment (for lack of a better word), I'm sure he still remembers what it was like before. So yeah, even though he's got more important issues to deal with right now, those thoughs are still present in the back of his mind.

The one Raziel flirts with is the Priestess, before she turns all witchy on him, that is (in the SR comic book).

What Comic Book? I've got one, but maybe you mean another.:confused:

Darkmaiden
23rd Oct 2003, 18:53
Well I just wanted to say I meant in the game not the comic book which I never saw before. I know Ariel was helping Raz, but flirtting with the priestess well something is going on there, I am trying to get the comic book for SR and I know I'm getting Defiance one but try to get the other there is a site to go look for it .
TopCow Store (http://www.dynamicforces.com)
This is the site I went to for it you might have to look around, but I'm sure it is there. :p

Threxxor
23rd Oct 2003, 19:00
But gullible or not, all guys have one-track minds.

Hey! I beg to differ. That's a vast generalization, and not all guys have Legacy of Kain on their minds all the time. :D

(...well, alright, I do.)

hippiechk
23rd Oct 2003, 19:09
Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your thread by turning it towards the Priestess or the comic book. I was merely staying on the topic of flirting.

Anyway, about the Priestess…
page 1 - "So when the rare opportunity struck to taste the blood of one so beautiful…" And look at the picture too. Hell, if that ain't flirting, I don't know what is. And look at her too - she wants it bad. LOL!

No, I still don't think Raziel is flirting with Ariel, or vice versa. Even though they seem all nice and friendly in SR1, I just don't see it there.

Solin
23rd Oct 2003, 20:34
Ha Ha HA HA HA HA my plan worked i have pulled you into a pointless and obviously wrong thread.
But this puzzles me actual threads that i start never seem to take off hmmmm.

Erving JeansBgone
23rd Oct 2003, 21:23
Ya nut!:D
and yes i totaly agree with you on that thing about mobius,unfinished buisness !
i`m commin for you worthless hide to mobius .
Oh and by the way i do have lok on the brain 24/7

Cold_Killer
24th Oct 2003, 12:37
Lol, Raziel cant flirt, his life now is all for REVENGE, he doesnt even have time to rest, lol, what makes you think he can have time to flirt. Especially in the shape he is in, I dont think a girl would flirt back, lol.

Cold_Killer
25th Oct 2003, 18:50
Well I mean, You wouldnt be going out with a person wich jaw was destroyed and no organs, just pure muscles and bones, lol. I mean, wouldnt everyone be scared to see a creature like that? lol...

fneh
25th Oct 2003, 19:00
Originally posted by Cold_Killer
Well I mean, You wouldnt be going out with a person wich jaw was destroyed and no organs, just pure muscles and bones, lol. I mean, wouldnt everyone be scared to see a creature like that? lol...

hey man we're talking about nosgoth here!