PDA

View Full Version : Telekinisis

Darkmaiden
23rd Oct 2003, 02:35
Well everyone probably heard this before I am still wondering how did Raziel get this power anyway could someone help me out or maybe give me a reason if he got it by someone or just had it and more improved. :confused:

Stephenls
23rd Oct 2003, 03:06
Well, the game does start with Raziel spending 500 years imprisoned by the Elder in the Underworld. That's 500 material world years, BTW, and remember that the Underworld has no (or very slow) time, so imagine how long it must have been to Raziel.

Presumably he was practicing something. And he just doesn't have the fingers to manage coin tricks, so it couldn't have been that.

Alternately, he gets it from killing a boss.

Sayel
23rd Oct 2003, 06:07
Or perhaps he got it already, when Kain changed their destinies at the end of SR2, which is what I believe.

Tesla
23rd Oct 2003, 07:16
Originally posted by Stephenls
Alternately, he gets it from killing a mini-boss in SR1 before Rahab.

Just clarified it a little more.

Stephenls
23rd Oct 2003, 07:33
Originally posted by Tesla
Just clarified it a little more.

That wasn't originally posted by me. 'Round parts o' the Internet where I come from, misquoting someone is in very poor taste, even for small things like that. Now, granted, these aren't the parts of the Internet I come from.

And I meant "Alternately, he gets it (the full Defiance-level telekinesis ability) from killing a boss (at the end of the first Raziel chapter in Defiance)."

ViperXtreme
23rd Oct 2003, 08:39
i think Raz already had Telekinesis

remember in SR1 when he defeated Dumah, he got this telekinetic stuff wherein he could manipulate objects by "constricting" them. Mebbe in Defiance, he was able to learn to master it. just an opinion though...

Solin
23rd Oct 2003, 09:24
I hope you can move dead bodies about, (not posses) and throw them at people when there running at you

Stephenls
23rd Oct 2003, 16:17
Actually, Raziel had telekinesis at the very beginning of Soul Reaver. Rememeber the blue glow around his hands when he picks up weapons?

suikakyju
23rd Oct 2003, 19:07
Raziel gets it from killing the mini boss underneath the sarafan stronghold in soul Reaver one.

mentions summat about scraps of meat your master tosse's you

suikakyju
23rd Oct 2003, 20:25
my bad. ah well cheers anyway

maybe its like a dark gift that simply gets stronger over time. also bearing in mind that as the first of Kains sons he would by rights get the strongest portion of kains gifts anyway.