PDA

View Full Version : My Interview with a Vampire....

Omega
21st Oct 2003, 23:36
I'm so totally psyched about this, can't believe I actually went through with it... but, well:

http://www.legacyofkain.net/articles.php?article=chrisbruno

Tesla
21st Oct 2003, 23:39
Cool interview. Bummer about Europe getting it later :(. That means if I import their PC version it'll get it later than the PS2 version I'm passing up.

Omega
21st Oct 2003, 23:45
Not by much if I recall correctly.

Please note that my memory is somewhat waning (hey - old age :p) and I can't acurately recall if that was what he said. I know he said the US will be getting it first, but not by much.

I'd imagine not even a week :)

Raz
22nd Oct 2003, 12:48
The European release date for LoK Defiance is November 28th, so the US is only ten days ahead of us! ;)

Omega
22nd Oct 2003, 14:56
"Not even a week"

Ah well... close enough though ;)

hippiechk
22nd Oct 2003, 16:55
Very cool dude!
Well, it wont be long now. And what's another 10 days? No big deal, right?

OugaBooga
22nd Oct 2003, 17:04
hahaha,10 days is enuff to finish the game in & post TONNES of spoilers for you to read:D :p

Reidbynature
22nd Oct 2003, 17:28
Wicked. I was wondering when we were getting it here in the UK. I expected the first quarter of 2004. Considering how long it takes other games to be ported to us from America and other countries. Pity us who have to wait for Final Fantasy games in the UK.

I believe Defiance will be the best yet. I can only hope we get the same bonus materials as the Americans this time.

Edit:

Q: Will Defiance be the last game in the Legacy of Kain series?
A: Nope. There is one more planned, but nothing officially announced. .... Booyah! :D

Erving JeansBgone
22nd Oct 2003, 19:56
I just hope they will make a PC version for the USA soon :mad:
PC versions are way better then any console version (grafics) the downside of the PC is the lots of lock-ups and freezing,oh well...

Dark_Child
23rd Oct 2003, 08:15
Originally posted by Raz
The European release date for LoK Defiance is November 28th, so the US is only ten days ahead of us! ;)

No, its December 2003. Probably 15th

Shinwa
23rd Oct 2003, 10:33
I dont know if this is true or not Oo; but at the game shop here in australia they said that they will be getting the game out here on the 1st of Nov

hmm... lets see if they are true to their word ~~...

Raz
23rd Oct 2003, 20:28
Originally posted by Dark_Child
No, its December 2003. Probably 15th

I hate to disagree, but I work in a videogame store and we've been told it's to be released on November 28th.

Not only that, but as part of my job I have to go to the stores of our competitors to do price comparisons and find out what release dates they have for certain titles. So far, all stores have told us the same date as the one we've been provided with... :P

Reidbynature
23rd Oct 2003, 20:35
Raz is right. I asked at a couple of shops today and they both said the 28th of Nov.