PDA

View Full Version : u can kill the enemy sniper in 30 seconds

invox
21st Oct 2003, 23:35
first ,let our sniper go to the box to kill on enemy soldier, then the enemy sniper will go to the other side of the building,
second, u run into the big headquarter house , straightly go upstairs, and run to the rightest window(or from other the leftest window ), see from the window,and u can see the enemy sniper,he cann't see u,
last, using the Ctrl key to kill him just in 30 seconds.

sick
22nd Oct 2003, 08:10
do you see the time after finishing a mission?

NinjitsuStylee
22nd Oct 2003, 08:42
lol yep that's just the way i did it.......although my friend spent 2 days on this mission and was pretty upset when i beat this mission for him in a matter of minutes :D

sick
22nd Oct 2003, 10:48
2 days... man, it never took me such a long time to beat a mission in any commandos game...:cool:

MikePappasMD
12th Nov 2003, 16:24
Cool method that you outlined above.

Another way to do it quickly.

Moved Duke to the far end of the curved wall (to the right of the starting point). Capped a few krauts who were too close for comfort. While the enemy sniper was wasting commies (a total of about 2 or 3), specifically, while his crosshairs were visiible, I climbed a pole; that put him in my range, and put me out of his view.

After that, my Enfield .303 did the talking!

End of mission...elapsed time, about 3 minutes.

David
12th Nov 2003, 20:27
one friend of mine killed sniper in 10 secundes or so. just use your regular clock mate ;)