PDA

View Full Version : Why not just remove the diver too?

sow
21st Oct 2003, 18:29
You only get to play the diver in a small map mission where he single handed kill a few guy and place 2 bombs on 2 ships, which can be done in 10 mins.

What's the point?

David
21st Oct 2003, 21:03
would you like him to be removed?
there is pont!

Lechuck
21st Oct 2003, 23:09
it would have been nice if they had kept Brooklyn. The driver was a cool character....

Wayd
21st Oct 2003, 23:39
I really like the Diver, and i'm rather disappointed that he's only in one mission. :(

I think Pyro's biggest mistake (In both C2 & C3) was giving you too many Commandos in each misson.
So in a mission where you could choose between the Butcher, and Fins, most people would just use Butcher, 'cuz he was a killing machine.

Fins & Brooklyn were both awesome for taking out enemies, they should of been in missions that Butcher wasn't. They should of made one use much smaller groups per mission.

invox
22nd Oct 2003, 00:02
as the PYRO said, they encountered financial problem,
i think perhaps they couldn't pay the driver's salary.(just a joke)

boguyen
22nd Oct 2003, 00:38
What you guys are saying is that the diver will only be in one mission in commandos 3?!
Does he have the thrown knife as in commandos 2?!?

Wayd
22nd Oct 2003, 00:52
Originally posted by boguyen
What you guys are saying is that the diver will only be in one mission in commandos 3?!
Does he have the thrown knife as in commandos 2?!?

Yup. He's just only in one mission in the whole game. :(

boguyen
22nd Oct 2003, 01:31
I start to consider whether I buy the new c3 or go back to play c2 because I really like diver this character
I think his thrown knife is lovely in c2
Pyro studios shouldn't have done this !!
He has to be in more than one mission la....jesus

Rammstein
22nd Oct 2003, 03:25
Yes, it is true. The diver is only in one mission in the game, being the Normandy campaign. His objective is to disable 2 gunboats on a small dock-section map. To answer your questions and some possible ones:
*there were only around 15 soldiers on the entire map
*he has the ability to throw knives, you even find a second one
*tugging bodies into the water and having them mysteriously dissappear is a strange occurance :p