PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes to desktop after finishing 1st mission

prjatu
21st Oct 2003, 17:33
Can anybody help me, my game crashes to desktop always when i finish first mission (it dosen't matter which campain I play). So I can only play first missions. Here are my computer spec.: AMD athlon 1400, ATI radeon 9000 pro 128MB , 512 MB ram

pinokio
21st Oct 2003, 18:08
where are you when you finish firs mission it always crash in my pc when i was in the building

PineTree24
21st Oct 2003, 18:09
Do you guys know the phone number so I can call and harass these guys about getting a patch out?

-PT24

Xcom
21st Oct 2003, 18:14
I think there might be some time before a patch comes. The game itself hasn't been released yet in most countries.

prjatu
21st Oct 2003, 18:36
Pinokio you are right ,It always crashes when I am in building, after I kill sniper.

pinokio
21st Oct 2003, 19:44
try to kill sniper not from the building i had the same problem so i found original way, my way is very original.When the map start
you need to croll near fantan(start crolling but not thrue maine intrance)from the right.Sniper to busy fighting russian solders.
And sniper try to change position,he will run on you and in that moment i kill him.But this should be done fast.Now i stuck in berlin

Twitch
22nd Oct 2003, 18:39
I had to install 3 times with lots of problems an uneven running after it did install. Also when you select all of you commandos they will sometimes not go through a door at all.