PDA

View Full Version : Can't complete 1st Level of Central Europe. need Help.

DaSnipah
21st Oct 2003, 09:48
Hi guys,

I have killed all the enemys in this Leves, but nothing happens. What should i do?

cwaniaq
21st Oct 2003, 20:40
Sorry for my language, I hope you will understand what I mean. :P
All what you have to do is to hide in the back of the truck, wait till it arrive to the end of the level, get out, and run to the building.
When you're inside go straight to the next door, and there's a secret place (small black hall on the floor), go there (both commandos) and that's all. ;)

DaSnipah
21st Oct 2003, 23:04
Thx man.
i got it now ;)

Peefje
22nd Oct 2003, 08:52
Originally posted by cwaniaq
Sorry for my language, I hope you will understand what I mean. :P
All what you have to do is to hide in the back of the truck, wait till it arrive to the end of the level, get out, and run to the building.
When you're inside go straight to the next door, and there's a secret place (small black hall on the floor), go there (both commandos) and that's all. ;)

do you mean the first door, closest to the truck? when I get inside I can only go left and that leads back outside

DaSnipah
22nd Oct 2003, 09:19
Originally posted by Peefje
do you mean the first door, closest to the truck? when I get inside I can only go left and that leads back outside

In the middle room is a hidden place (a hole in the floor).

Peefje
22nd Oct 2003, 10:32
Originally posted by DaSnipah

thanks but I can't seem to find it :s

where in the room is it located?

cwaniaq
22nd Oct 2003, 16:29
Originally posted by DaSnipah
Press f7 key, and you will see the other door. ;)

grb800
24th Oct 2003, 08:30
after u run into the building (threw the closest door to the truck) u should to the wall directly to the left of the direction u walk into... there is a door there but u probably cant see it when u press F7 because of the angle of the camera so just turn the camera a bit and u should see the door... in the next room the whole is inside a small walled section of that room

leonidas
24th Oct 2003, 14:08
Cool, I solved this a different way. Kill all the guards south of the half-track, then crawl into the ravine. There is a sewer entrance, go inside. You will meet some resistance fighters, they will help distract the guards while you go inside the train station.