PDA

View Full Version : EG + weapons

Dave123454
19th Oct 2003, 21:22
ok hey everyone new member here

first off what is the deal with squiddy. ive seen stuff on legacyofkain.com 'bout the elder god being raziel's "benefactor turned nemesis"- was wondering how this happened and if anyone knew more about it? also how does raziel get to "the underworld" if it takes place straight after SR2.

on a different note, what does everyone else think on the weapons side of the game- i.e- only reaver, nothing else- personally i thought it is a bit one dimensional- but there we go we'll see.

ok lots of questions- no answers yet!

garbagefanuk
19th Oct 2003, 21:33
Well Raziel has disobeyed the Elder God on lots of things. Killing Kain, altering time, listening to the Ancient Vampires. I guess he feels that Raziel is more trouble than he's worth...

Not sure how he gets there, He fades into the spectral realm after Kain pulls the Reaver from him. One would assume the Elder God drags him to the underworld (He is a god after all :))

I agree with the only using Reaver as one dimentional. i enjoyed killing creautures in many different ways. Slicing them in half, decapatation, impaling.... was fun to do it different ways :)

blincoln
20th Oct 2003, 01:08
That's only because in previous games, there was only a few things you could do with each weapon. Now there's going to be one weapon that does a whole bunch of different things.

Skemphyy
20th Oct 2003, 01:50
Originally posted by blincoln
That's only because in previous games, there was only a few things you could do with each weapon. Now there's going to be one weapon that does a whole bunch of different things.

exactly, its like one weapon that can do every move, but you'll definetly learn extra ones later