PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Catman

Quillan
18th Oct 2003, 21:42
Eidos is saying on their own website that the release date for IW is Dec 3rd. I would tend to think this is pretty official. What do you say?

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/games/info.html?gmid=125

[SYN] Nexus
18th Oct 2003, 22:04
Thats the releasedate for US players , EUro players will have to wait a week longer

gareis
18th Oct 2003, 22:27
Quillian, this is only the fourth thread about the release date. Catman will post it once he's had official word on it--that means that he hears it from someone who is in control, not someone who's merely advertising.

`gareis^\

Tenkahubu
18th Oct 2003, 22:47
Nexus - what makes you think it will be only a week???

I think Catman has gone on holiday or something.

Random
19th Oct 2003, 02:04
This is what Catman said a few days ago:

Originally posted by Catman

What appears in an advertisement is far from official. Here's what counts as official: Grey Mouser or RedLegg tells me that the game is set to ship to retailers; or one of them posts a release date.

Pardon me if I seem overly cautious, but I do not want to appear to make promises on behalf of Eidos without proper backing.

Machinax
19th Oct 2003, 05:34
Crap, so they're going ahead with that cover?

Wayd
19th Oct 2003, 07:31
Originally posted by [SYN] Nexus
Thats the releasedate for US players , EUro players will have to wait a week longer

...and the Australians will have to wait a week longer than the Euro lads!

Oh joy! Yay for down under!

Random
19th Oct 2003, 09:21
Actually, the Australian distributor is saying at the moment that we'll get the US version with no delay.

Tenkahubu
19th Oct 2003, 10:58
Damn Aussies, you lucky lucky...err...people.
:mad:
(I hate the way I can't use swear words)

crimson_stallion
31st Oct 2003, 07:52
Originally posted by Random
Actually, the Australian distributor is saying at the moment that we'll get the US version with no delay.

Really??!? :D cooool

Don
31st Oct 2003, 10:51
Thats total BS! Us 'Euro lads' have to wait 2 MONTHS longer than the rest of you. Feb 4th is our release date. F*** that, I'm ordering the US version.

Big Ragu
31st Oct 2003, 22:48
Originally posted by gareis
Catman will post it once he's had official word on it--that means that he hears it from someone who is in control, not someone who's merely advertising.

`gareis^\

Umm, unless I'm mistaken, Catman is actually a woman, right? Just letting everyone know. Anyway, I'm sure she's gonna let us know when it gets out.

Catman
31st Oct 2003, 22:49
Originally posted by Big Ragu
Umm, unless I'm mistaken, Catman is actually a woman, right? Just letting everyone know. Anyway, I'm sure she's gonna let us know when it gets out. Last I checked, I wasn't. ;)

Frost Giant
31st Oct 2003, 23:56
Hahahahahaha!!!! That was classic! :D

Big Ragu
1st Nov 2003, 00:06
Last I checked, you were...alright, so I'm a moron and I know it, and I'm accepting it.

Tenkahubu
1st Nov 2003, 00:30
Didnt the 'man' in catman give it away?

Big Ragu
1st Nov 2003, 01:11
Hey, maybe that was just to through us. Hmmm, maybe.

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
3rd Nov 2003, 12:26
well, actually, his website would also give it away