PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Fallofavalon
18th Oct 2003, 08:43
So...this is the Legacy of Kain community. You rock, really. I've completed all the games 'cept BloodOmen, and just wanted to introduce myself. Avalon, the Chosen One, at your service.

the dark one
18th Oct 2003, 09:29
Hi there let me be the first to welcome you. I think this might get moved to the community chat section though.

I still need to finish bloodomen also.

LOKFan
18th Oct 2003, 09:34
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. May I take your coat?

Stephenls
18th Oct 2003, 09:43
Originally posted by LOKFan
May I take your coat?

It's a trick! Don't fall for it!

fneh
18th Oct 2003, 10:58
hello new guy.

You know there's a community chat bit for threads like this right?

Lady_D
18th Oct 2003, 13:35
Hello there! :)

Unholy Messiah
18th Oct 2003, 14:50
Hello, its okay... the worst that could happen is the one we call Umah will move this, and then proceed with the flogging... :p

Welcome to the forum

Sade Lyrate
18th Oct 2003, 20:21
We're really a quite temperate folk...when we happen to
be in that kind of mood...so no need for fear! ;)

...Umah's nice, too...especially when you write remembering
the rules...I'd suggest you go and practice spoiler-tagging,
and, just to be on the safe side, recall the rules...
It's easy to stay on her good side, methinks...;)

Yours,

Solin
18th Oct 2003, 20:32
Umahs a Woman

She sounds so manly

Umah Bloodomen
18th Oct 2003, 22:47
Originally posted by Solin
Umahs a Woman

She sounds so manly

It's the amount of chutzpah I possess. http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-055.gif

Welcome to the forums, Avalon!

Veronica Ma
19th Oct 2003, 00:05
Originally posted by fneh
You know there's a community chat bit for threads like this right?
Just curious the difference between Community Chat and Legacy of Kain Community Chat ?

And welcome Fallofavalon...

Umah Bloodomen
19th Oct 2003, 01:12
Originally posted by Veronica Ma
Just curious the difference between Community Chat and Legacy of Kain Community Chat ?

Not much really. Each game section (I believe) has it's own Community Chat for the regulars of those areas to congregate and talk about things that may be totally off topic from any specific game series. Typically, this one is used for that purpose and when LOK-discussions aren't related to any one game in the LOK series, but all of them in some aspect or another, you'll find them here.

The regular Community Chat, operates in the same manner, although there are a few regulars there that barely (if at all) visit/post in any particular game forum. (It basically serves as the *main* social hall). And a lot of the game forum regulars prefer to stick to their designated Community Chats.

:)

Azazel
19th Oct 2003, 15:59
Originally posted by Veronica Ma
fneh posted what he posted because this thread was in the Defiance section. (I'm not sure if this has anything to do with your post, if not: ignore it/tell me and I will delete it)

N0V4
19th Oct 2003, 16:04
Welcome.

*disapears again*

Veronica Ma
19th Oct 2003, 17:00
Originally posted by Azazel
fneh posted what he posted because this thread was in the Defiance section.
Ah...understood. Makes sense now. Sorry fneh. :D

SanguinSarafim
20th Oct 2003, 10:51
It's the amount of chutzpah I possess.

What's chutzpah? And are you german?

Umah Bloodomen
20th Oct 2003, 16:14
Chutzpah (pronounced: huts pa) is a Jewish term meaning nerve, gall or another American term which isn't really appropriate for forum use. ;) (It also tends to imply supreme self-confidence according to Merriam-Webster). ;)

I have frequently used the term since 1998, when I picked it up from my senior Advanced Composition teacher.

No, I am not German, nor am I Jewish. I'm actually an American who often uses a lot of formal and informal diction in her speech. ;)