PDA

View Full Version : In need of "Traitor" tips

DCgolfgoof
18th Oct 2003, 04:50
Tough, tough, tough. I have made it through to where I have gotten either the sniper rifle, remote bombs, or the spy uniform. The problem I am having is that I click for the timer to go off after getting myself into position for what the game asks for, but the traitor does not come out. If anyone has made it to this spot, can you let me know what I am doing wrong?
:confused:

lawless77
18th Oct 2003, 14:10
Tough is right! This one drove up a wall.

After stopping the timer, just wait a bit longer. It takes about a minute for the traitor to get into his car and the motorcade to start rolling.

I went with the sniper and got him coming out of the car.

Butcher_ss
18th Oct 2003, 14:41
Ok i have killed the traitor and in the objective window it says that i must escape from the something wagen near the prison door. I went back where the prison is but there is one door and i do not have access to it, any help on how to finish this?

hood1971
18th Oct 2003, 23:45
One way to kill traitor is to get remote bomb (south-west corner box) and plant it in the entance hall in the building the traitor enters. As he enters detonate it.

The kubelwagen is in the south-east corner - pretty easy to get to.

Thing 2
18th Oct 2003, 23:45
Yeah the kubelwagon is on the far bottom right of the map....well depending on which way your camera is facing.....umm...just search around the map for something called a kubelwagon you'll see it....it's not that hard to get to either.....

Thing 2
18th Oct 2003, 23:47
Yeah that's how I killed the traitor too...except I put it in the meeting room, so I killed the other generals too....as soon as the window showed up on the top right with them chatting I blew them to kingdom-come.....was fun actually...MUCH better than that darn protecting mission wherein they threw wave after wave of nazis at ya'....:mad:

How did it end for you hood? After that berlin mission? Did it just kick you back to the campaign menu? It did to me...and I will be sorely dissapointed if that is all :(

hood1971
18th Oct 2003, 23:56
Yep, seems very strange not to have a ending. Also the briefings in this one are not much to talk about either. Where are the cinematics that drew you in from the first one? (Can't remember if 2nd game had them as well)

Pender
19th Oct 2003, 00:27
What I did was, get the remote-bombs, planted them in front of the door where the traitor exited to get to the car and in from between the car and the door, KABOOM! and that spot isnt very far from the wagon.

Ya, took me back to main menu also. I have a question, is there anyway to play those missions 2 or 3 again when you already have beat the campaign because when I tried, it would start from the first mission and I would have to start over again if I want to play mission 2 or 3.

Forum Guest
19th Oct 2003, 01:38
The uniforms are hard to understand in this game, could someone tell me what to wear to get past some of these people, cuz its really hard and Im unbelievably stupid :D

AlexChavez
19th Oct 2003, 04:27
Where does the traitor come out? I cant find the correct building. Lastly, do I have to wait till the timer get down to a few minutes before he comes out?

Forum Guest
19th Oct 2003, 16:39
I found it quite easy to screw the sniper rifle, high-ranking uniform, and the explosives. Just stand close enough to where the guy gets out of the car, and throw a grenade, then run to a truck. Its quite easy actually, except for one gastapo that might see you, other than that, your good. :cool:

Butcher_ss
19th Oct 2003, 16:49
Originally posted by Pender
What I did was, get the remote-bombs, planted them in front of the door where the traitor exited to get to the car and in from between the car and the door, KABOOM! and that spot isnt very far from the wagon.

Ya, took me back to main menu also. I have a question, is there anyway to play those missions 2 or 3 again when you already have beat the campaign because when I tried, it would start from the first mission and I would have to start over again if I want to play mission 2 or 3.

Ok i have finished the mission by getting into the house that the traitor comes into and by being in attack mode the spy and sapper wiped out everyone that came through the door. However i wanted to find the sniper rifle or the bombs to make it more dramatics, however i don't know where they are, when i replay the mission i would like to know where it is, any help on this one?

Butcher_ss
19th Oct 2003, 16:54
Originally posted by Forum Guest
The uniforms are hard to understand in this game, could someone tell me what to wear to get past some of these people, cuz its really hard and Im unbelievably stupid :D

Ok you must understand something, whatever clothes you are wearing there are certain enemies that will uncover you. Firtsly those are officers, no matter what they will know you are a spy. Also Gestapo soldiers will identify you. There are some soldiers who will also identify you such as those wearing some long thick grey clothes. What you can do it move around in the streets to see who will identify you, when you get the pattern reload your saved game and stay away from them.