PDA

View Full Version : Where is the freakin easy level. 1 guy only???

Wolfie
17th Oct 2003, 05:18
In single player you get 2 or more guys to start off with but if one dies you have to start over? What brain surgeon decided to stick this thing on the hard level for everyone. :confused:

Why even have the damn medical? By the time I put my gun away to get it my ass is dead, game over. :mad:

Issue a patch for this bs. :mad:

Wolfie
17th Oct 2003, 05:26
I'm so pissed off I'm gonna reply to myself. Hell there's nothing else to do I bought a stinking game that sucks. 1 guy dies its all over restart, that bs wasn't in 2.

Hey I got a great idea lets make it so freakin hard that its absolutely no fun to play. Hey that is a good idea.

Ya know you guys had a good thing, but you screwed it up.

I want my damn money back. :mad:

Xcom
17th Oct 2003, 10:27
Not every one may find the game as difficult as you have..
If you are so frustrated, why not:
a) use cheats (at least in some uber hard areas)
b) read walkthru
c) buy a strategy guide
d) or simply ask other people about possible strategies and tactic in this (or other) forum?

I don't know if cheats or walkthrus are available at this point, but they undoubtfully will be.

Patch? Ha. I suppose it would make sense if one of your men dies and you can happily continue to the next level where the same guy gets magically ressurected.

[PAK]Krwawy Lew
17th Oct 2003, 12:16
If you thought that the hardest level on Commandos 2 wasa hard then this should be a walk in the park for me since commandos 2 didn't really provide such a challange (it was very entertaining tho).

But yes..........they should have set 3 kinds of difficulties. Which is kind of obvious for this day and age in games. :rolleyes:

David
17th Oct 2003, 14:00
Originally posted by Rufus
Related to this: Are there difficulty levels in the full game? And I more than agree with Xcom "Not every one may find the game as difficult as you have.. " in c3 there is no difficulty selection. but you can play campaigns in any order you want to. :(

Mike_B
17th Oct 2003, 15:14
Originally posted by wolfie
In single player you get 2 or more guys to start off with but if one dies you have to start over? What brain surgeon decided to stick this thing on the hard level for everyone. :confused:

Why even have the damn medical? By the time I put my gun away to get it my ass is dead, game over. :mad:

Issue a patch for this bs. :mad:

This has always been in Commandos...

Originally posted by wolfie
I'm so pissed off I'm gonna reply to myself. Hell there's nothing else to do I bought a stinking game that sucks. 1 guy dies its all over restart, that bs wasn't in 2.

yes also in C2.

Wolfie
18th Oct 2003, 01:04
Originally posted by @m
This has always been in Commandos...

yes also in C2.

Thank you Mr. Obvious!

Also in C2 a difficulty level selection.

WeinerMan
18th Oct 2003, 02:30
i'll continue with Xcom's list to help our insolent friend with his troubles with the game.

e) before asking questions on this forum please take your thumb out of your mouth

f) buy this instead
http://www.newonline.it/recensioni/game/pc/2002/barbie/barbie.jpeg

g) get a clue and buy this
http://images.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/238293.jpg

i'm fresh out of ideas except a box of tissue for when he talks this over with his mommy...

sean1007
18th Oct 2003, 06:29
I am calling on the moderators in this forum to do something about "Wienerman:
All of his of his post are abusive to others..
For reasons that are not clear to me, since I am not a shrink. The fact is that people are posting threads to voice their opinions/questions/advice/and so on. And that a forum is supposed to be a free flowing field where gamers are not being subjected to insults and put downs after they post.
It seems to me that @m and Xcom have been too lenient so far, and that something has to be done to address this issue before it degenerates...
Thank you.....
Sean

Thing 2
18th Oct 2003, 10:08
After playing (and subsequentely not being able to pass) mission 2 stalingrad.....I would have put this puppy on easy so QUICKLY I wouldn't even be able to follow the movements....but...alas...still frustratingly difficult...and I dont want to move on to the other campaigns...as I like to do things in order....

*sniff* but it feels like it could be sooooooo good.....

WeinerMan
18th Oct 2003, 14:55
in my OPINION which, according to you, i'm entitled to, our friend Wolfie was slamming my favorite game series and my ADVICE was for him 1)not to come in here sling swear words but to ask for help, 2) to move to another type game, or 3) buy the strat guide for assistance with his problem(s). he also directly insulted @m when @m tried to help. so, sean my sensitve lad, join the real world and realize that not everywhere you go will necessarily be to your exact liking. live with it...

and Xcom and @m - if you think i'm out of line then i will certainly cease. thanks

Xcom
18th Oct 2003, 15:09
Check your PM please.

[PAK]Krwawy Lew
18th Oct 2003, 16:51
Originally posted by Xcom
Check your PM please.

Yes....check your PM before I call my moma. And she will beat you up and steal your game and give it to me, So there! :P