PDA

View Full Version : No Coop, No buy

tltrude
16th Oct 2003, 10:14
I am a long-time Commandos fan, but without coop play the game is worthless to me! I'm going to give it a pass and buy Hindden & Dangerous 2 for its coop.

David
16th Oct 2003, 15:02
tom. long time no see buddy! how is everything ;)

and unfortunately c3 doesnt have coop. only basic mp modes.

Thorup
16th Oct 2003, 22:04
I am glad it isn't coop in it, because every time I play coop it always end with me getting tired of it and shooting my team mates. treacherous me:D

sick
16th Oct 2003, 22:07
did the same with RtcW ET. shooted my fella carl, isnt it carl?:p

David
16th Oct 2003, 22:48
btw isnt commandos about single player? it is for me at least :)

jeffertef
17th Oct 2003, 03:09
Originally posted by tltrude
I am a long-time Commandos fan, but without coop play the game is worthless to me! I'm going to give it a pass and buy Hindden & Dangerous 2 for its coop.
i've been on the hidden and dangerous 2 website because i'm looking a good coop game !!! AND GUESS WHAT : they have KILLED the COOP MODE !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:
on the H&D2 forum , this is the civilwar: there is multi-topic about this stupid news!!!
there is a poll and 66% of the players will not buy the game because there is no coop mode !!!!

how it is possible that all the developper teams underestimate so much this feature ???
how can they be so blind ???

DrEvil
17th Oct 2003, 15:48
*sigh*

Thanks for the heads up about lack of coop. I guess I didn't anticipate the devs taking a step BACK from the previous game. Too bad friends and I have already co-oped commandos 2 into the ground. Was hoping for more with 3. That's $50 saved.

David
17th Oct 2003, 19:02
hmm,maybe saved 50, but lost bloody loads of fun!