PDA

View Full Version : The future war on terror endorsement

Simon_the_Sardine
16th Oct 2003, 03:38
An expansion on the original post by IconoclastDX-

Man, I can just imagine a Deus Ex nightmare. How about these plots as advertised on the box!

Deux Ex: IW will feature amazing graphics and physics, participate in these events to involve yourself in dynamic storytelling.

-Terrorists have developed a new mutant anthrax strain! Millions dead

-Tracer Tong arrested and held in Guantanamo Bay!

-Revolutionary hacker (Screename "Saddam") attacks government security droids from Iraq

-Eminem's clone comes out with new children's book "Good night, *****"

and the worst of all...

-Schwarzenegger decendant wins presidential election by landslide

Obviously this "Future war on terror" could lead to disaster.
What ridiculous plots can you guys think up?

Winner gets airplane crash survival kit!!!!!

~:rolleyes: Thanks to the New Yorker for the inspiration for the Eminem plot

IconoclastDX
16th Oct 2003, 04:45
HAR HAR HAR!! ROFL!

I think i peed my trousers. I was doing ok until the "free airplane survival kit."

LOL

Machinax
16th Oct 2003, 05:12
Funny, I'll admit, but scary when you consider that the "future war on terror" slogan could lead to perceptions of the game being a "shoot up all the bad guys 'cause we've got God on our side" game. Which is nothing like the concepts put forward in the original.

Also, the "Wage War As You Choose" line sounds more like a strategy game, like Age of Empires or Civilization, than it does a FPS. Anyone else?

FliX
16th Oct 2003, 14:15
Originally posted by Machinax
Funny, I'll admit, but scary when you consider that the "future war on terror" slogan could lead to perceptions of the game being a "shoot up all the bad guys 'cause we've got God on our side" game. Which is nothing like the concepts put forward in the original.

yea good point,

:rolleyes: @ slogan developer