PDA

View Full Version : How do you pt on the uniforms in the demo?

Spickle
14th Oct 2003, 17:59
Try as I might, I can't get them on. No matter which character I use nothing happens. I'll kill a guard (or just knock him out), grab the uniform off his body, put it in my inventory and when I hit the little uniform symbol on the bottom right of the article, it just gives me a cursor with a shirt, nothing else.

Could someone give me a step by stpe guide, for an idiot like me, as to how to put it on?

Ta.

golan
15th Oct 2003, 03:49
The same problem for me... maybe it's a bug. I hope that somebody can tell us how to do it...

Golan

Originally posted by Spickle
Try as I might, I can't get them on. No matter which character I use nothing happens. I'll kill a guard (or just knock him out), grab the uniform off his body, put it in my inventory and when I hit the little uniform symbol on the bottom right of the article, it just gives me a cursor with a shirt, nothing else.

Could someone give me a step by stpe guide, for an idiot like me, as to how to put it on?

Ta.

ragsy
15th Oct 2003, 04:34
try clicking somewhere other than the little green shirt like on the uniform itself

Once the whole uniform is transferred from one inventory to the next you close the inventry screens and go the indivdual commandos options and find the pic of the uniform and click it