PDA

View Full Version : Gameboy Color games

PLAYA INC'S BIG THUG
12th Oct 2003, 14:38
Why don't I ever hear you guys talkin about the Tomb Raider games on Gameboy (Tomb Raider, and Tomb Raider 2: The Curse of the Sword) I've never played them because, I don't have a Gameboy Color and, then when I did buy one I can't seem to find it. Why don't you guys talk about them?

Jade
12th Oct 2003, 15:51
i don't have the games...

WesternWhiteWolf
18th Oct 2003, 20:24
I have Tomb Raider: The Prophecy on GBA, but I don't play it that often. I guess no one talks about it because they aren't that popular. People seem to care about the MAIN games, TR1, 2, etc.

.chio.
19th Apr 2004, 04:55
I played tomb raider for gameboy color once, a friend lend me the game and the gbc, but when I got to the last level some kind of volcano cave I got to a switch device without switch!? it had a hole instead!? I couldn't find out what to do so I gave it up :(

Lud*s Gate
21st Apr 2004, 23:33
I have a 5 year old son that has the Tomb Raider games for the Gameboy Color. He has played them ever since he was 4 years old. If he could explain himself like an adult why he plays them I would let him respond to this thread but he obviously can't so I'll explain why I don't play them. First of all I prefer playing video games on a normal size tv screen that has its' own inner light bulb. Secondly the original Tomb Raider games are 3D with better graphics. Why would I want to go backwards and play Tomb Raider that is 2D with lesser graphics? I'm not that desperate to want evertything Tomb Raider. I'm very selective.