PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Holidays

Tipsko
12th Oct 2003, 12:44
I want to go to Venice, Schotland, Tibet/Big Wall of China and Antartica, temples of India and most important: the pyramids of Egypt!!!

Tomb Raider has a big influence on my vacation destinations ;) not that I go much on a vacation, but if I will take a long trip it would most certainly be some of these places!

what about you, does Tomb Raider makes you want to travel along the globe? Did you ever go to a place because Lara was there?

Tipsko

Aquarius
12th Oct 2003, 15:04
Well I've already been to London, so that's one Tomb Raider locale down. :p

I might be going to Paris this spring break, so that'll be locale number down checked off on the list. :p

I agree with you on Venice and India. :D I would love to go to Ireland (Chronicles) and Rome too. :)

John Carter
12th Oct 2003, 16:34
Did you ever go to a place because Lara was there?

Tried to go Lara's whole TR III route in London once, St Paul's Cathedral etc, but missed Aldwych station. CatSuit and Goran found it, though!

eurisko
13th Oct 2003, 11:57
does Tomb Raider makes you want to travel along the globe?
*scratches head* I'm not sure it's TR that makes me want to travel, I think I've just always wanted to :)

Did you ever go to a place because Lara was there?
Has Lara been to Australia yet? If not, then no, I've not been anywhere Lara's been :) (in other words, anybody want to fund a poor IT student's trip around the world ;) :D )

Ah heck, just chalk me up for one of each of those locations, please!

thanhkim
14th Oct 2003, 10:14
Egypt I'm going to Egypt just waiting for the money to grow then I shall get some annual leave and head into the sunset. Man I wish Lara was my guide. She such a button.

WesternWhiteWolf
22nd Oct 2003, 22:25
I've never been to any of those places!:( I've only been around Canada, Washington, and Oregon. My family is so poor!:o We have no money because of my stupid mother and stupid circumstance. God d*mmit, I hate them all!:mad:

When I grow up and become a rich doctor, I'm gonna put my mom in a crappy nursing home (for revenge), and then I'm going to take vacations with my dad to all those places! :cool:

And don't tell me to stop talking that way about my mother. She is evil, and I'm pretty sure that she hates me.

Leigh Croft
23rd Oct 2003, 08:23
I'm sure not going to tell you to stop. God, my step mum can be a bit of an evil wench! Hence me not goin on holiday for about 7 years!