12th Oct 2003, 11:58
me too, I think this is real.

Chubben
12th Oct 2003, 16:06
Looks verry real to me.
( It's getting so close now. ) :p

TempySmurf
12th Oct 2003, 22:04
Assuming this is the real back cover.. which is seems like it is.

Not sure if this is needed but ..

Could this be the mulitple ending scenerio like BO? You must decide who dies?

Or, who do you think is going to die? I vote for Raziel myself. Mainly because I'd rather have another installment of LOK. Can't have LOK without Kain. Although I'm still curious about Kain killing himself in BO.

The Amazing Rando
12th Oct 2003, 22:20
From the oficial answers thread

Will there be multiple endings to LOK : Defiance?

There is only one ending to the game -- to tell a good story, all of the elements of the plot should culminate in an ending which is the perfect payoff for all the events that came before. This is compromised by trying to support multiple endings.

As for the second part, a simple search or look around will provide a few threads on the subject already.

Eternal Emperor
12th Oct 2003, 22:36
Truthfully, I think this is the perfect back cover for the game.

Dragonkid
12th Oct 2003, 23:00
Looks pretty real to me... I think it is, and if not, then it's an excellent fake.

blincoln
12th Oct 2003, 23:23
I'm sure it's more of a mockup than the exact back cover we'll see on the game. The features list, at the very least, will probably change before it comes out.

first-born
13th Oct 2003, 02:21
the back is pretty much the same as whats on the website, just mix the 'game features' with the 'story' and you have the words, add a wallpaper and a few screenshots, so i'd say it's real, but if not, it's a good fake, not excellent though, any fake that is the exact copy of the earliest version of the official site is really just nice editing and a good program. thanks for showing it though, i hope it's real because that's dope.

Threxxor
13th Oct 2003, 05:30
Now wait a minute. blincoln, you're coming out and telling us what you think about that back cover? That's pretty brave; should we really trust you on the subject after "Vehiculum Furtus Maximo?" :D

Sorry, had to get that out. The irony was too good to resist.

By the way, that had to be April Fool's I've ever seen.

blincoln
13th Oct 2003, 06:09
My April Fools joke wasn't hosted by Electronics Boutique =P.

fneh
13th Oct 2003, 10:42
I agree with blinc. It must be a mock up. there's always display bowes in EBUK for pre order games. The actual boxes usually change a little. mind you they usually only have a front cover....

As much as I like it, it doesn't mention special features like SR2s did......

hippiechk
13th Oct 2003, 11:13
Actually, I'm sure it's the real thing.

Packaging is usually printed months in advance. I know because I've done it. At this point, there is no time to view proofs and correct printing errors, so yeah - this package is real. Boxes are probably in the process of being stuffed right now. Next is distribution, and we will see it on shelves very shortly.

Looks sweet to me!

Umah Bloodomen
13th Oct 2003, 19:17
Originally posted by blincoln
My April Fools joke wasn't hosted by Electronics Boutique =P.

But wouldn't that be so cool if it was? Muhahahaha. :p