PDA

View Full Version : New Health meters!

LOKFan
12th Oct 2003, 09:25
Check out the Health meters in this magazine scan!

Razeil-ANH
12th Oct 2003, 10:43
personally i liked the old metters better, exept for kain i like BO2 style

Unholy Messiah
12th Oct 2003, 15:08
they look a little too... cartoony imo, but its just the health bar, so who really cares?... :)

Stephenls
12th Oct 2003, 17:22
There's a bit better picture of Kain's new health meter in the November Official XBox Magazine preview -- I noticed it when I first picked the magazine up but for some reason didn't think it was worth mentioning. In any case, I think it looks really good -- you can't quite see all of it in that scan, but there's a Soul Reaver meter in there too.

As for the new Raziel meter, I suspect I'll have to see it in play. I always really liked the old one.

Razeil-ANH
12th Oct 2003, 18:51
thats.......damn rulez it will take me a mellinia to get used to them and in that time i will be long dead. Anywayz i think raz meter should stay da same as for kain its better than that blood circule but i prefer the coloum from BO1 or better yet BO2

blincoln
12th Oct 2003, 19:38
Please don't post magazine scans here. If people are interested in seeing the article, they should buy the issue.

Umah Bloodomen
12th Oct 2003, 19:55
Blincoln has posted some very good advice.

Please do not post (or directly quote) full magazine articles in our community. (As it violates copyright laws). Pictures and paraphrasing are/is acceptable. (So as long as they do not include any captions).

If you aren't able to obtain the magazines legally, (due to them not being distributed in your area), you should really contact the editors and put forth a request to be included in the distribution of their publications.

Thanks. :)

LOKFan
13th Oct 2003, 20:15
Originally posted by blincoln
Please don't post magazine scans here. If people are interested in seeing the article, they should buy the issue.

Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Blincoln has posted some very good advice.

Please do not post (or directly quote) full magazine articles in our community. (As it violates copyright laws). Pictures and paraphrasing are/is acceptable. (So as long as they do not include any captions).

If you aren't able to obtain the magazines legally, (due to them not being distributed in your area), you should really contact the editors and put forth a request to be included in the distribution of their publications.

Thanks. :)

Ah yes. I see the error of my ways. I am truly sorry and promise to refrain from posting any further magazine scans.

OK. I direct people to GamePro magazine to see the new health meters.

fneh
13th Oct 2003, 21:38
can you not just post the pic? I'm curious now!

Stephenls
13th Oct 2003, 22:26
Originally posted by LOKFan
OK. I direct people to GamePro magazine to see the new health meters.

Or you could just re-scan the page and cut out everything that's text and not images, like Umah suggested.

EDIT: added the word "cut" to clarify meaning. I swear I meant to put it there in the first place.

EDIT THE SECOND: Fixed spelling on Umah's name, because she's a vampire and not a katana-wielding revenge-crazed maniac in a yellow motorcycle suit.

Umah Bloodomen
13th Oct 2003, 23:58
Originally posted by Stephenls

EDIT THE SECOND: Fixed spelling on Umah's name, because she's a vampire and not a katana-wielding revenge-crazed maniac in a yellow motorcycle suit.

I'm not overly concerned with the spelling. Besides, it would be an honor for me to have it misspelled in that manner, seeing as Uma Thurman rocks and Kill Bill is a brilliant movie. ;)

No worries LOKFan. Just be sure to remember it for the future. :)