PDA

View Full Version : Pczone Review

Axis3000
11th Oct 2003, 12:58
I was looking forward to C3 until I got my copy of pczone then played the demo, I cant play any game to be honest at 800x600 Res, it looks pig ugly on a 22" monitor like back in the days with no 3d cards. and the textures are just as bad.

Sorry but I wouldn't buy C3 if it was on a Car Boot sale for 50P. Sorry if this is harsh.

I guess Ill get flamed saying gameplay counts more than graphics but thats your opinion, I like to have a blanace of graphics and gameplay which C3 hasn't .

Thx's
btw Pczone scored C3 79% , I would go more like 7.9%

:rolleyes:

Lechuck
11th Oct 2003, 16:45
OMG. I am so disappointed with Eidos its untrue. I expected the game to get +85% at least. I cannot believe they let me down on the game as well as the co-op! Not to mention all the other fans! :mad: CURSES!!! Eidos are not doing themselves any favours. Tomb Raider AOD was all hyped up, only to be pants. I can't believe that they've managed to ruin commandos too! why?:confused:

Mike_B
11th Oct 2003, 16:59
In the demo the resolution was set to 800*600. In the full game, you will just as in the previous games, be able to play at a higher resolution.

WeinerMan
11th Oct 2003, 21:46
alright Le' chuckie, certainly being a 19 year old college kid doesn't impress me and i am tiring of your CONSTANT negative posting. you've said your peace. if you're not going to get the game, go away. sure, you're entitled to your opinion and you've said it ad nauseum so shut up already! shoo, go back to the dorms, talk to the wall, check out a book on constructive criticism, stand in the street, study for christ sake!, but get your punk attitude outta here....

....wipes hands, satisfied the fly is swatted :D

David
12th Oct 2003, 03:34
lol..whats up with the people in these days.
they all sound like old ladies with no underwear :p
game is going to be great!!! believe me!!!
and yeah, you can change resolution too!

funny thing is that everyone blaming eidos for c3 unsucess ( which of course WONT happen!!)

Axis3000
12th Oct 2003, 10:50
its very odd if your saying you can change the resolution when pczone in there review and I quote say

"The Graphics are disappointing in the resolution is still fixted at 800x600 and there's very little to distinguish if from the previous title"

Xcom
12th Oct 2003, 12:51
Originally posted by Axis3000
its very odd if your saying you can change the resolution when pczone in there review and I quote say

"The Graphics are disappointing in the resolution is still fixted at 800x600 and there's very little to distinguish if from the previous title"

In the demo, I managed to set resolution to 1280x768 by tweaking the CFG file. The graphics looked truly impressive but there was one unfortunate side-effect: you could see past the boundaries of that train level.

Lechuck
12th Oct 2003, 18:56
I wasn't trying to impress you weinerman, most people go to university at 19 in England. I don't kno what its like in America. Not all my posts are negative. After Tomb Raider AOD and now C3 looking to be a flop, I'm feeling pretty negative. You don't like my opinion? tough shhh. I don't like weiners. why don't you talk to the wall. I don't understand what is going on, you see. I'm ticked off because I really liked C1 & C2 and I didn't want them / expect them to screw up C3. At the moment things aren't looking too good and I'm not happy. Don't take what I say about Eidos / C3 / AOD personally. If I had a book on constructive criticism I'd use it to slap Ignacio Perez or whatever his name is around the head and tell him to wake up and not ruin a so-far great series. Chill out! don't get so heated about my opinion, coz at the end of the day its pretty damn valid. If they screw up C3 there's gonna be a lot of unhappy gamers. Oh yeah, one more thing : After swatting flies with your hands don't handle weiners as they may become infected.:p

David
12th Oct 2003, 22:55
did you tried the game my fella, that you know that much about it? no.....so keep your bad opinionn after you will play it.

Lechuck
13th Oct 2003, 09:31
Originally posted by David
did you tried the game my fella, that you know that much about it? no.....so keep your bad opinionn after you will play it.

Dave, you ain't cool so get lost :p

Mike_B
13th Oct 2003, 14:08
Originally posted by Axis3000

Gamespot's preview also contained something similiar they said that in the preview version they got the game was at a fixed resolution of 800x600.

Twitch
28th Oct 2003, 19:53
Lechuck- don't mind those other guys. They ain't nobody but a minority of 2 compared to the multitude of bummed out buyers of this thing.

WeinerMan
28th Oct 2003, 20:22
christ, the man's on a crusade. bringing up two week old posts just to say the same thing one more time...

Twitch
28th Oct 2003, 20:36
Boowaahahaha!

David
29th Oct 2003, 03:31
or bored to death!
try completing c2 for 1000 times ;) hey, then you will be the only man in the universe who has done this :)
or wait for comandos 4 :D
just dont...dont resurect old threads, or hmm, jesus :D