PDA

View Full Version : Commando Crawl- Eckhardt Boss

radiumrads
11th Oct 2003, 08:02
Hello One And All,
I just want to say that all you have to do during Eckhardt Boss level , with the lightning plasma ball's, and the flame throwing , is lay your ass down into commando crawl (press 1 on number pad and ENTER) and just lie/lay there while the lightning and flames go right over your head without damaging you whatsoever. Each lightning and flame attack will number around 6x before he jumps up and starts making clones. Just lie there and yawn. Then, when they run together, get up and pull out the gun of choice (Vector) and cap him good- it does'nt take much firepower, but you have to jump into him after the shots for the Periapt Shard Stab cut scenes. Funny, I have'nt seen the COMMANDO CRAWL TRICK mentioned anywhere, could I have missed it or did I find a real easy move- and I might add that after PROTO and THE TWO BOAZ B....es fights I deserve an EASY, all of us PC players do. Good night, And Watch Out For Dark Angel In Your, Dreams :( :p Fun and frustrating game!
Roman Nakonechny ( User Name: radiumrads)
Email > (uraninut239_@hotmail.com)

Dino
11th Oct 2003, 12:40
Originally posted by D3v1L80Y
even easier...don't even bother to draw a gun to shoot him....just run up and kick him once when the three clones merge in the center.....he drops after only one kick and you get the stabbing cutscene

croftmania
18th Oct 2003, 15:19
Know what I think? I think Boaz should've been easier (some more ammo for us poor PC users maybe?) and Karel & Ekchard should've been waaay harder - they are the final bosses after all. Imho, the very best Tomb Raider villain was the spider in Tomb Raider 3.

WesternWhiteWolf
18th Oct 2003, 20:15
Yeah, Eckhardt and Karel are way too easy. I think the cammando crawl thing has been mentioned before, because I remember coming here, looking for a way to dodge Eckahrdt's lightning attacks, and finding that piece of advice.

Oh yeah, the TR3 boss is the worst....I have arachnophobia!:eek:

Jewell
22nd Oct 2003, 21:41
Originally posted by croftmania
Know what I think? I think Boaz should've been easier (some more ammo for us poor PC users maybe?) and Karel & Ekchard should've been waaay harder - they are the final bosses after all.

Yeah- no kidding...
Boaz took me days... I got so frustrated after two hours that I put it away and came back a few days later- then when I had the big one down, the little fly appeared. I had enough health to take only two slashes from the fly, ten bullets, and the bullet eating bug (the one where you fire one shot and it takes three bullets instead of one). Grrrrrrr.
Eckhardt and Karel took me five minutes- and I was rushing cuz I had a TV show I wanted to see right then...
The ending was disappointing... there was no feeling of satisfaction that you get when completing most other games, after defeating the final boss :(.
Oh well...