PDA

View Full Version : coop poll

mattaudio
10th Oct 2003, 02:49
do you want a cooperative mode or do you think that cooperative mode has no interest ?

David
10th Oct 2003, 03:25
hello,
first of all there is another thread regarding this matter ;)
secondly we cannot change it .

and i dont realy care about co-op mode.
deathmach is the only true challenge

mattaudio
10th Oct 2003, 04:09
I know there is another thread on that ,but i just want to know the ratio of players who are sad to see this feature disappear.
i think it could be interesting to know how many they are .

I know we cannot change it , but it's not a reason to deafen their voices (even if eidos don't cares).

ps:you've forgot to vote..:D

sick
10th Oct 2003, 08:40
Originally posted by David

looks like he already did.
i voted for yes

Lechuck
10th Oct 2003, 13:37
I am also disappointed to see this feature disappear. I'm sure Eidos won't be disappointed when I don't buy their game. But when loads of others, like myself, don't then maybe they'll start caring. Charles Cornwall (CE) probably quit because he saw what was happening to Eidos. It seems as though the company doesn't listen to its gamers. Since Eidos is currently doing pretty miserably in the gaming industry maybe they should take a tip from one of their CUSTOMERS and LISTEN!!... before I become an EX-customer. And no eidos, that doesn't mean EXcellent.

David
10th Oct 2003, 18:48
first of all eidos has nothing to do with game!!!

besides i am buying it not for mulriplayer....i dont care about it at all. what i want is good single player and thats it :)

Lechuck
10th Oct 2003, 20:43
"first of all" as you constantly say, Eidos publish the game you dipstick. Of course they have something to do with it. I have friends who i used to play commandos 2 with all the time, multiplayer. If you don't have any friends and just don't care about multiplayer, fine, but there are many people out there who do care.

David
12th Oct 2003, 03:51
yeah,they do publish the game. but they have not much to do whats in it!

and you are right...i have no friends, and i live in the cave somehwere in north of canada :D

not that i dont care about multiplayer, it is that i am getting a game mostly for single player ;) no time to spend countless hours playing. but when x-mas comes....i will show you all who is the king :rolleyes:

mattaudio
14th Oct 2003, 03:57
Originally posted by David
hello,
first of all there is another thread regarding this matter ;)
secondly we cannot change it .

we can enjoy a game without knowing whose player is the best ,who run the fastest , etc....
it could be a different way to play , share an adventure with our friends , helping each others .....
(but your probably right, it's better to kill your friends to know who is the best :( )

David
14th Oct 2003, 19:24
it is indeeed better to play against each other as it is the nature of humans do destroy everything. however you are right also...teamplay!

Monkey44
17th Oct 2003, 07:00
My vote is that i dont give a rats ass about co op, i would much rather play against my friends and prove beyond a doubt that im a better player than they are instead of working together to beat a lever that we have beaten before a dozen times. And besides that the single player feature in commandos is worth buying the game alone.

jackohara
17th Oct 2003, 20:47
coop was one of the best feature.:mad: :mad:
i voted for yes too!!

Major Disappointed
19th Oct 2003, 18:33
Originally posted by Monkey44
My vote is that i dont give a rats ass about co op, i would much rather play against my friends and prove beyond a doubt that im a better player than they are instead of working together to beat a lever that we have beaten before a dozen times. And besides that the single player feature in commandos is worth buying the game alone.

Just how old are you?!? No one here is saying that "unless you like coop mode, you're a dork." We're simply saying *we* like coop mode (among others). It's very juvenile of you to follow people around and belittle them, simply because they are registering their complaint about a missing feature.

The only ways software (or cars, or any other good) improves is via customer input. But you would stifle anyone's input that doesn't match your requirements. Cut people some slack. Or, at the very least, act mature and let them speak without berating them.

Including coop in this game would take *nothing* away from the other modes (hello? Ghost Recon has coop and many multiplayer modes). It would simply add, for those who miss that feature.

Forum Guest
19th Oct 2003, 18:48
A coop mode would be fun, but I think I may be able to play this game without one.

Jannick2
20th Oct 2003, 12:37
WTF WERE THE DEVELOPERS THINKING; NO COOP-MP
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!
I’ve been waiting 3 years for this game to come out. And now they’ve taken out the most popular MP game-type of all.
This game is really great in SP but I won’t play it is MP-mode again,NEVER. I’ve just installed commandos 2, to work out all of the frustrations.
I’m NOT buying, ***S.

My advice for you guys: DON’T BUY BECAUSE THIS IS A TOTAL RIP-OFF (if you wanna play MP)

Sorry for my language but also sorry for this game to come out!!!

Xcom
21st Oct 2003, 13:39
Originally posted by Jannick2
I’ve been waiting 3 years for this game to come out.

How could you have waited 3 years for this game if Commandos 2 was only released 2 years ago, eh?

:p