PDA

View Full Version : Where does TR curse end?

AndrewIII
7th Oct 2003, 17:32
Even the original for the N-gage isn't sparred...

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/918291.asp

THE True Lara
7th Oct 2003, 17:39
Oh good lord that's dreadful! :eek: :( http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

Aquarius
7th Oct 2003, 19:32
48%.... Well at least it's approval rating is higher than that of President Bush's. :p ;)

How many votes are there total for it though?

AndrewIII
7th Oct 2003, 20:36
Originally posted by Aquarius
48%.... Well at least it's approval rating is higher than that of President Bush's. :p ;)

How many votes are there total for it though?

Game Rankings base thier ratings on what the major gaming media outlets reviews are. With that said, since the TR(N-gage) scored average, its approprate that it have a 48%.

Mgardiner
9th Oct 2003, 07:42
When will the AndrewIII curse end?

WesternWhiteWolf
10th Oct 2003, 01:37
Well, what the hell do they know?:mad: We, the fans, know that TR is a great game and no dumb@$$ reviewer can make us say otherwise.

I am NOT getting that N-gage thing. Three hundred dollars!!! Do they really think they can gouge me???:mad: I'm not stupid. I'd wait until the price goes down.

whitemetal
10th Oct 2003, 09:41
The fact that the game is advertised for their system says a lot more than any review.

Lara Croft Online
11th Oct 2003, 09:22
I've found on the web that they copy one review and blast it
over the web on the other news and gaming websites. I wouldn't
be concerned over a bad review as it is a clone of one person.
It's fashion of late to pick on TR it'll pass when they find another.

maniac44
11th Oct 2003, 16:49
Originally posted by WesternWhiteWolf
I am NOT getting that N-gage thing. Three hundred dollars!!! Do they really think they can gouge me???:mad: I'm not stupid. I'd wait until the price goes down.

I've all ready seen ads for it for under $250 and it comes with a few games as well. The average game go for around $30 each.

I went to a game developer's conference a few weeks ago and got a chance to play around with the N-gage. The screen size is the same size as any Noika 60 series phone. I wasn't too impressed by it. But if you don't have a cell phone, MP3 player, FM radio and want to get each of those, it's worth looking at.