PDA

View Full Version : Logo

Igoe
5th Oct 2003, 19:17
Sorry, quick question, can someone get me a large version of the DX:IW logo? I know ive seen them around but all I can find are the small inch-long ones. I know one site had the logo classified as a "screenshot," but i cant remember which one. Can anyone give me a quick link or HTML paste of a large version of the new logo? I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Lawnboy360
5th Oct 2003, 19:50
I'm pretty sure I saw it on gamespot but I can't find it anymore. I didn't remember seeing the gray this close though. http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/screen0/561456_20030918_screen002.jpg

Machinax
6th Oct 2003, 18:57
...yikes, that's scary.

Frost Giant
6th Oct 2003, 19:50
It seems to me that this Gray's eyes are so large that they don't leave much room in its head for a large brain. Therefore its brain cells must be exeptionally small in order to fit more processing power into what little space is left to accomodate its brain. Poor thing, its brain must be extremely delicate. If there are plasma weapons in DX:IW I would be very happy to put it out of its misery with such a weapon. Not that I wouldn't kill it with any other weapon, but it would be sweeter with a plasma based weapon.:D LOL

(Note: It's misery -in my cold little world- is brought on by its delicate brain's tendancy to always have a migraine)

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
7th Oct 2003, 09:24
Therefore its brain cells must be exeptionally small in order to fit more processing power into what little space is left to accomodate its brain

from what I remember from DX1, they are not exceptionnaly intelligent.

maybe there is a hive intelligence, with the Queen being the brain...

(aand the queen tries to take over mankind, disguised as the MJ12...)

Machinax
9th Oct 2003, 18:47
What, JC takes on the Borg?