PDA

View Full Version : Boaz - keyboard question.

christine d.
5th Oct 2003, 14:44
Well I tried to defeat Boaz last time and run out of life, so had to backtrack through the game. I am back again with Boaz now and have managed to get two pods quite easily, but Kurtis will still fire at the two dead pods and not the active ones. Someone wrote there was an automatic targetting button for these pods but on my PC nothing seems to work. The end button just does a roll, so I am being splattered with slime and wasting ammo on dead pods. Any help much appreciated. I am still battling on but have wanted to uninstall the game many times. Anyway I am not a defeatist, so we will go on. Bye Bye.

Dino
6th Oct 2003, 06:41
Originally posted by christine d.
Someone wrote there was an automatic targetting button for these pods but on my PC nothing seems to work. The end button just does a roll, ...

The END key does switch targets, but only if Kurtis is actively targeting something. If he is not auto-aiming, then you get the roll.

There are two pods on each side of Boaz's back. After eliminating the pods on one side you have to move to the other side to target and shoot those pods. Shoot Boaz in the face until she starts spraying goo, then use the left or right arrow keys to move, while still actively targeting, toward the side that is spraying. Kurtis has to be close enough to auto-aim and then the END key can be used to switch targets.

You can also use the SEARCH function to look at some of the several dozen threads already posted about Boaz.