PDA

View Full Version : Handymen... Why is it a trouble for you people?

R107_mad
4th Oct 2003, 19:29
I can't understand the trouble you have. I got silver first go (excluding resets to get in the right place).

the_internet_king
5th Oct 2003, 09:26
i cannot see why soem one would go out of there way to make a thread with little / no importance....

R107_mad
5th Oct 2003, 12:16
I was bored:(

Captin Snow
6th Oct 2003, 01:15
The trouble I had was I wasn't aware of the Tommy Guns. Once I was aware of them, I wasn't aware that you could shoot through the thing they're behind.

I AM ROBOT!
15th Oct 2003, 20:14
I still can't get gold in this damn challenge. Because of these bastards I hate that level and I hate handimen!

Tenkahubu
23rd Oct 2003, 21:45
I can do every other challenge, but I dont even get close to bronze on this one. What is wrong with me? Am I just plain crap?

questrobin
24th Oct 2003, 08:46
Well, it's quite easy to get even Platinum if you know the right strategy. Obviously you don't know.
Pop over to www.ngc-elites.net. Timesplitters 2. Under the "Rankings" you'll find "Strats" with good strategies for almost every level.

Robin.

R107_mad
26th Oct 2003, 08:42
I do a different strat to most. I go to the room where you can smash the windows to go outside. I get my tommyguns x2 from outside, and fire. Running low on health? Jump down. The handymen will all be up. If you can find it, theres health. If not run to the door (either). Now shoot. Go upstairs. Go through window. Kill. Repeat till your fried! Now kill!KIll!! KILL!!!!!!!!!

(soz)

Venus_Starr
9th Nov 2003, 18:05
YaY!!!! I just beat that stupid level last night with 8 seconds left!!!
I dont know how the hell you get platinum on that level.

note:im never doing that challenge again!!!!

capt. Forestzombie
16th Nov 2003, 17:28
At least you did better than me. ( way better);) ;) Venus_star