PDA

View Full Version : Terry is the best

LordRoto
14th Jun 2012, 19:03
search your heart, you know it to be true. It was so cool to finally get terry in my party after playing DWmonsters as a kid. It's like, I finally grew up with terry XD

WHat do you guys think about the characters from 6?

frostare
15th Jun 2012, 01:41
Want proof that he's the best? He goes by "Norris" in the spanish version (my native language).

LordRoto
15th Jun 2012, 03:44
Want proof that he's the best? He goes by "Norris" in the spanish version (my native language).

lol I'm inclined to believe you based on how awesome terry is

tiaeltaru
15th Jun 2012, 14:37
Terry is awesome, though I usually use Hero, Carver, Milly and Ashlynn (throw in Terry and make the brother/sister duo)

Wish we get Terry's Wonderland 3DS remake in the states.

LordRoto
15th Jun 2012, 15:42
Terry is awesome, though I usually use Hero, Carver, Milly and Ashlynn (throw in Terry and make the brother/sister duo)

Wish we get Terry's Wonderland 3DS remake in the states.

I'm sure we will at some point

RIGHT SQUARE/NINTENDO!?

frostare
16th Jun 2012, 09:52
Oh we don't really mind... *hides picket sign and torch*

GameMaster8501
22nd Jun 2012, 17:20
search your heart, you know it to be true. It was so cool to finally get terry in my party after playing DWmonsters as a kid. It's like, I finally grew up with terry XD

Hello Roto. You say Terry's the best in Dragon Quest VI but i wouldnt really know that cause i recently found your videos of lets play dragon quest VI and you've helped me out alot. Before i found your videos i was walking around like an idiot so i thank you. As far as i know i think the Hero is the best. I hope you put up new videos of DQ6 soon nd help me out more. I mean no offence to any Terry fans but for now my pick is the Hero. I hope you write back.

LordRoto
27th Jun 2012, 09:00

Hello Roto. You say Terry's the best in Dragon Quest VI but i wouldnt really know that cause i recently found your videos of lets play dragon quest VI and you've helped me out alot. Before i found your videos i was walking around like an idiot so i thank you. As far as i know i think the Hero is the best. I hope you put up new videos of DQ6 soon nd help me out more. I mean no offence to any Terry fans but for now my pick is the Hero. I hope you write back.

The hero is cool too, I think in the next episode I upload will finally show terry and his awesome skills lol.

Slycooper
28th Jun 2012, 19:31
I hope so cause i'm putting it off til then for a while