PDA

View Full Version : Whats your greatest achievement?

failurewarningV1
23rd Sep 2003, 12:52
On the game what is the 1 thing that you are most proud of?

Completing the game 100% or a specific score for example.

I would say that mine would have to be my Sergios Last Stand score of 908375.

the_internet_king
23rd Sep 2003, 15:53
unlocking the bear

nitz
23rd Sep 2003, 18:55
I unlocked bear yesterday. First time on the challenge. Got a score of 43.

R10-9 beta
24th Sep 2003, 13:37
mine is getting a the awards in arcade and chalnge but not all plats. some of em are so god dam hard:mad:

robofishzombie
24th Sep 2003, 22:25
Mine is getting all platinum on the Monkey Mahem challenges.

I had silver, gold, gold on them for so long.

the_internet_king
26th Sep 2003, 18:51
i also found monkey mayhem hard the first two i had gold or platinum on first try but dam burster has got to be one of the hardest. On the subject of unlockign the bear how many kill do u need i forgot

robofishzombie
26th Sep 2003, 21:50
Originally posted by the_internet_king
i also found monkey mayhem hard the first two i had gold or platinum on first try but dam burster has got to be one of the hardest
I found Dam Bursters the easiest.

It was the first that was hardest for me.
I could never hit the monkies :rolleyes:

But after much practice, I scored platinum on all three :D

nitz
26th Sep 2003, 22:38
40,i use bear alot 2

the_internet_king
27th Sep 2003, 19:04
i think i got platinum on the bear challange :D

For the first monkey mayhem challange just stand to the right of the fontain with your back to the wall and only use secondary fire it works everytime for me :D

robofishzombie
28th Sep 2003, 02:59
Originally posted by the_internet_king
For the first monkey mayhem challange just stand to the right of the fontain with your back to the wall and only use secondary fire it works everytime for me :D
I ended up memorizing the pattern of the first 10 or so monkeys.

I was desperate :rolleyes:

But my strategy did eventually score platinum :D

AB-109
29th Sep 2003, 12:06
Mine would probably be gettin all the plats and more importantly getting plat on top shot.

Ahh the lonley late nights I spent playing that damn stage over and over and over..........

Jim Söderlund
1st Oct 2003, 18:39
Hm, I'm not sure.

Probably Spoils of War 1:11.2.

Though I'm pretty happy with my Anaconda score of 21671 Points also.

GST_10%
3rd Oct 2003, 11:04
Scoring a time of 00:39.5 in "Badass Buspass Impasse" is my closest time to a record, being my best achivement in the game.

RenegadeR109
5th Oct 2003, 19:49
completing everything apart from the top 3 hardest challenges.

Captin Snow
6th Oct 2003, 01:18
I'm not to fond of the challanges. I just do them to unlock stuff in Arcade mode, after that, I just don't care. It's all about the Arcade mode.

DrkSnpr14
9th Oct 2003, 15:14
beating everyone in town in a local tournament:D

I AM ROBOT!
15th Oct 2003, 20:12
All platinum in the duel series, but that's nothing.

There was on time in my life when I played this game about an hour a day for a month, and I got real good. I could take on a full team of level 5 sims, any map, any gun settings (except all bricks) and win in a Team Deathmatch to 50. That's 16 (I think) bots against me and I would win. Nowadays I can't manage that. I need about 2 or 3 bots for me to win, with Revolvers x2 as weapon #1.

Venus_Starr
9th Nov 2003, 18:10
My greatest acheivement was probably beating the handyman challenge. My heart almost lept out of my chest:D :D :D

KittenCeleste
9th Nov 2003, 21:25
Heheheh.. Congrats! Feels good to beat those pesky challenges, doesn't it? ;)

Ts2Lenny
10th Nov 2003, 09:56
Let's see...

Thrashing the Scrap Metal 54.1 record with my 51.1 time.

Venus_Starr
15th Nov 2003, 20:40
Actually, I take what I said back earlier. Before when I beat the handyman challenge I had only a bronze.:( :(

But now I have a PLATINUM ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My stratagy for all you ppl that want the hadyman or just want plat. is: First try and start out at the front of the club where the double tommys are. Take them(double tommys) into the next room where there are two glass windows and behind one is a helth thingy. Go behind the one without the health thing and crouch into the back corner and aim about head high through the glass. When the handymen come, SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!!!!!!!
Every once in a while when not many hadymen are coming, you can reload on ammo or get more health if you need it. I did it without dieing and only got plat. by .9 of a second.:cool: :cool:

My last word of advise is try not to die, and if you do, keap trying it, eventually you will get plat!!!!

RenegadeR109
15th Nov 2003, 22:23
another is being able to do "we do the batteries go in just over 2mins"

capt. Forestzombie
19th Nov 2003, 15:13
My greatest acievment was earning the mini game Astrolander.:D

Leatherface
21st Nov 2003, 15:57
My greatest achivement was in an "Assault" match with 8 4-star enemies in the training ground level. Me and my friend beat it in *cheers for self* 32 seconds.:D

We had to memorize patterns and we had certain duties we had to do in time increments
EX: 15 seconds, finishing destroying base

inredjam
24th Nov 2003, 18:48
accidently shooting a rocket straight through Braces legs. i couldnt have done it if i tried

Tijdsplijter
24th Nov 2003, 21:54
Originally posted by AB-109
Mine would probably be gettin all the plats and more importantly getting plat on top shot.

Ahh the lonley late nights I spent playing that damn stage over and over and over..........

Haha same here, :)

getting 66 platinum:D and ofcourse on Top Shot; the hardest and last one.

I still have nightmares where Captain Snow appears and makes fun of me.

DIE SNOW!!! DIE!!!!:mad:

jake_fenton
26th Nov 2003, 05:03
i actually got 99.8% of the game complete

and congradulations to that record on sergios last stand i barely achived a platnium on that its hard

JordanSiddall
9th Dec 2003, 10:51
I have Platinum for the hand level.