PDA

View Full Version : Interview?

Jag
23rd Sep 2003, 02:12
<Edit: Oops, wrong forum... lol>

Umah Bloodomen
23rd Sep 2003, 02:19
You need to realize that the development staff is working a pretty hectic schedule and most likely won't be able to participate in any interview until the release of LOKD. (And that most of their contact information isn't a public affair).

Your best bet at attempting to address this would be through Chris@Crystal (Chris Bruno - Test Manager of CD). You will be able to contact him through his member profile.

EDIT: This is the best place for your inquiry, so if you're creating another thread in the LOKD forums, I will be merging it back with this one.

Jag
23rd Sep 2003, 02:23
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen

EDIT: This is the best place for your inquiry, so if you're creating another thread in the LOKD forums, I will be merging it back with this one.

Actually, I wanted to broaden my horizons, so I posted a new topic in the community forums asking for any member of Crystal Dynamics :)

Umah Bloodomen
23rd Sep 2003, 02:27
Then you really need to pay attention to the first part of my post. In addition to it, all three development teams are currently working on projects and most likely won't be able to honor any request for an interview until they are finished.