PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Jump...

Panoulis
22nd Sep 2003, 10:56
Hey guys... I've got a question...:confused:

I know that in the PS2 version Lara has the ability to Hyper Jump-just like Neo in the original Matrix-but I don't seem to be able to do it in the PC...

Is this feature available only in the PS2 version?:confused:
If yes... $H!T:mad:
If not... what buttons do we press to make her Hyper Jump? :confused:

Leigh Croft
22nd Sep 2003, 11:18
You don't get the (ultra cool) sprinting jump untill near the end of the game :( It is a super cool move though and is well worth the wait. To do the jump simply press jump when sprinting.

Tipsko
22nd Sep 2003, 12:09
it's one of her coolest moves. If you look at some trailers, in the earlier version of the game you needed that move to get across the bridge at Tomb of the Ancients.

Panoulis
22nd Sep 2003, 15:46
thanks my friends...:) :) :)

angeleyes
22nd Sep 2003, 18:00
But,, how can we do the jump on the ps2??

Panoulis
22nd Sep 2003, 18:04
ha, ha, ha... by the same way... sprint & jump (only works in the two or three last lvls, can't remember exactly)

angeleyes
22nd Sep 2003, 18:06
ahhhhh,,ok,,:( ..lol

TRWad
22nd Sep 2003, 20:18
You can do this after the Galleries Under Siege level.

Socially Inept
22nd Sep 2003, 20:44
Question:
How can picking up a respirator increase your foot speed?
...Only in The wacky world of core and eidos.

Leigh Croft
22nd Sep 2003, 21:29
You dont get the sprinting jump after the Galleries under Siege level; just the sprint function. The idea behind getting the sprint after getting the respirator is that you have to run realy fast back to the spot where the respirators are before it gets too gassy. Lara mentions something about her speed having increased. Can you blame her :rolleyes:

Socially Inept
22nd Sep 2003, 22:30
But still, you haven't answered my question, how could picking up a respirator make you faster? and also, she should have been sprinting before she got the respirator, not after. Once she get's the respirator, she has to go down the other way, she doesn't have to return to where she was.

baylisst
23rd Sep 2003, 16:08
Originally posted by Leigh Croft
Lara mentions something about her speed having increased. Can you blame her :rolleyes:

does that mean that if you just say that you feel stronger, then you instantly do! WOW!

i feel stronger

my strength is increasing

stupid core! im going to sue!:mad:

anyway...you can do the sprint - jump right from the start if you use the -godmode thing

TRaiderGurl
2nd Oct 2003, 05:00
Originally posted by Socially Inept
But still, you haven't answered my question, how could picking up a respirator make you faster? and also, she should have been sprinting before she got the respirator, not after. Once she get's the respirator, she has to go down the other way, she doesn't have to return to where she was.
I think it's trying to say that now that she has the repirator she can breath easy and the gas doesn't bother her, so hey I can run faster now that I can breath!!!

Rusty_DK
4th Oct 2003, 04:36
no it means because i have been running around frantically for the last few minutes thrying to find this respirator i can now run a little faster...