PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Player driven market

tejas73er
21st Jun 2013, 09:39
Sorry if this has already been covered but I couldn't find anything really. I noticed classes like blacksmith and fishing. My question is, does this game have a player driven market? Do you just get things like armor from a player market or is there still an npc market? Also can you own a farm/just play as a farmer and never really have to fight? Not for me but an interesting thought. Once again I am sorry if this has been asked but I really could not find much on the topic. End of long winded rant.

theSauce
21st Jun 2013, 10:20
this does not seem a rant to my eyes. Good questions that i've been asking myself. Im new to this board but i'll pour over it some more.. there's surely a sticky with all the FAQs thats posted..

ninjamanface
21st Jun 2013, 10:32
i would love to have a farm with my house, that sounds like fun. brb harvest moon

tejas73er
21st Jun 2013, 10:48
this does not seem a rant to my eyes. Good questions that i've been asking myself. Im new to this board but i'll pour over it some more.. there's surely a sticky with all the FAQs thats posted..

Cool thank you. Yeah I just stay away from forums because everytime I post something I get " Do you know what a search function is blah blah blah " but I've had decent luck on here with people being nice and helpful.

tejas73er
21st Jun 2013, 10:50

Cool thank you. Yeah I just stay away from forums because everytime I post something I get " Do you know what a search function is blah blah blah " but I've had decent luck on here with people being nice and helpful.

Thats what I'm saying. That would be dope. I probably wouldn't do it(spent too much time being a miner in eve) but I know plenty of people who would.