PDA

View Full Version : Cast!!!!!!

Shrykull_the1st
14th Sep 2003, 02:24
Check imdb!!
Well they put back Master Bain (not Baine) again and the Sarafan Lord!!
I hope they didn't make any mistakes this time. And Ben, are you sure Tom T. wasn't going to be on the cast or was it Amy trying not to reveal any characters?

blincoln
14th Sep 2003, 03:07
Someone is being a dork. I am 100% sure that there is no character called "Master Bain" in the game. This is the last time I'm going to contact IMDB about it.

KainSyndrome101
14th Sep 2003, 06:00
You should've put "INCREDIBLY MASSIVE POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!" along with the title of the thread, you know?

blincoln
14th Sep 2003, 06:30
There are no spoilers in this thread. The information on IMDB is wrong. Whoever submitted it couldn't even be bothered to put the words "Sarafan" and "Lord" in the right order, and I'm sure they just made it up.

Matt from Spam Buddies
14th Sep 2003, 08:10
That's... strange...

- Matthew

Ken Cow!
14th Sep 2003, 08:51
y'know, maybe I'll submit my own name to imdb. Yes, due to contract stipulations, Simon Templeman will not be reprising his role as Kain. Instead the voice will be provided by Ken Cow!

InsaneScorpion331
14th Sep 2003, 16:13
LMFAO Ken Cow, you should really do that, if you haven`t already. :p

blincoln
14th Sep 2003, 18:44
Amy has been kind enough to confirm that this information is false.

LoK#1
15th Sep 2003, 10:38
I wouldnt worry about any speculations unless they come from the main people(C.D) and i seem to remember awaiting Sonic 2 on the megadrive and reading a review the guy said summin like "your a hedgehog with blue hair dye who likes to bounce on things and cause havoc with golden rings":p