PDA

View Full Version : A definite voice cast?

Reidbynature
10th Sep 2003, 12:47
Do we have any official or reliable sources as to who is on board.

I seemed to remember reading that Rene Auberjonios might not be doing Janos. I hope that is not true.

And no one mention IMDB. We know they are not reliable.

Stukedogg
10th Sep 2003, 13:50
I'm 99.7% sure that Rene will be back. The thing that you read was a joke by one of the writers at Gamespy.

Reidbynature
10th Sep 2003, 15:09
Thanks Stukedogg. I was worried there. I loved him as Janos. He was Raz's only ally (nuts to those who think he is evil and I'm not wanting a debate about that here).

LoK#1
10th Sep 2003, 16:46
Originally posted by gehntheberserker
Kain is also his ally :)

Raziel or Janos?

Reidbynature
10th Sep 2003, 19:25
Kain!? That is very debatable.

OK I admit that in SR2 I warmed up to Kain and I am one of his supporters, but we don't know if he really is looking out for Raz or if he just sees him as a tool to use in achieving his destiny.

What about Tony Jay? I know the EG will be in the game. Will he be doing the voice this time?

demonic_eye
11th Sep 2003, 18:31
Originally posted by Dormarth
What about Tony Jay? I know the EG will be in the game. Will he be doing the voice this time?

God I hope so. With a voice like his it would be very hard to replace him. And it would be strange to have the EG not speaking.

(Can you imagine if they got someone to replace him. BIG EG with tiny little squeeky voice? Somehow I do not think it would make quite the same impression :) )