PDA

View Full Version : BTW: Anyone ever play Giants: Citizen Kabuto?

Sarah
9th Sep 2003, 00:03
I am tempted-apparently, Michael Bell does some voice work, and Jeff Bennett (The incomparable and emotional Owen Burnett! Yay!); apart from that, it's supposed to be a good shooter, with 3 diff. playable characters, and it's funny, apparently (something about the sacrifice of Timmy in particular, general hilarity altogether, I gather).
I'm interested in it, but the reviews of it have been kind-of mixed bag; sure, it's only $20, but darn it, I like that $20!
So-anyone? Anyone?

Apocrypha Roxy
9th Sep 2003, 00:35
Definately get it.

It's hysterical, the graphics are beautiful, and its fun to play. However, my computer tends to hang up while playing it, more specifically at the last Mechs mission, the base-building one. Otherwise I'd have been to Delphi a while ago. So I never finished the Mech scenario... CRAP...

Grandpa Borjoyzee rocks! :D

Glucolisis
9th Sep 2003, 00:47
Great game!!!!

The best one I played during my vacations.

Don`t expect to hear michael bell because I don`t know what he did in that game, I didn`t listen to him.

I didn`t had any problems with it, maybe you should try a patch that is somewhere in its official website.

Reaver of Souls
9th Sep 2003, 04:13
I've played demos as both the Mechs and the Reapers, and it was pretty cool. However looking back at it now it doesn't seem as spectacular as it was, although it is only $19.99.

Can anyone compare the PS2 version to the PC? Better/worse/different..etc.

vampire of balance
9th Sep 2003, 07:37
Boy, just go and buy this game!!! It's a fresh mix of shooter, racer and strategy with lot of humour in it. This game never gets boring.

Glucolisis
10th Sep 2003, 01:56
Originally posted by vampire of balance
Boy, just go and buy this game!!! It's a fresh mix of shooter, racer and strategy with lot of humour in it. This game never gets boring.

I agree!

Go buy it!!

vampire of balance
10th Sep 2003, 14:38
Originally posted by vampire of balance
Boy, ....
Oooops, actualy you are a girl :D I'll watch better for the screen name next time...