PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Download TR4-'The Times Exclusive' ?

TenChenZ
8th Sep 2003, 20:51
I have searched FAR and Wide and I can't find it anywhere
www.tombraiderchronicles.com Have it But the download has been down for Yonks !

Does anybody know where I can get it ??

Bazzabazz
8th Sep 2003, 22:11
I have it.

I will mail it to you if you want it.... but a word of warning. It trashes your "level editor" games, and the original game also, so you have to re-install afterwards.

But, if you want it, I've got it. Let me know.

Bazz

TenChenZ
8th Sep 2003, 22:18
All I really want is the .Tr4 files i think there is 3 in Times, but My address wont accept that much data, if you can upload it somewhere that would be great

Bazzabazz
8th Sep 2003, 22:30
The three .TR4's come to 9.5 Mb (just under). Can't you receive that?

I'm not sure how to upload as I don't have a web space, but hey, it's never too late to learn!!

Send me a PM with your email, and I'll (hopefully) post you a msg when I've managed to upload, if I can create some kind of space to do it into. Suggestions welcome.

I think you may be short of a few audio clips if you just take the .TR4's, but the whole thing is 33Mb, so let me know what you want to do.

TenChenZ
8th Sep 2003, 22:35
Email the 3 .Tr4
, It should accept under 10meg

Not bothered about the wav

Thankyouverymuch

The Master
8th Sep 2003, 23:17
Originally posted by TenChenZ
I have searched FAR and Wide and I can't find it anywhere
www.tombraiderchronicles.com Have it But the download has been down for Yonks !

Does anybody know where I can get it ??

Check your private messages.

Raven
12th Sep 2003, 10:33
Can I have it as well? I've been searching for somewhere to download it from for ages, but when I finally found it, the d/l cut out and died about halfway through :(

CyCro
12th Sep 2003, 15:08
Here is the whole level, in 2-parts self-extractor. Put both files in the same directory and start the EXE file.

Part1 (http://www.angelfire.com/psy/cycro/TheTimes.part1.exe)

Part2 (http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/cycro/TheTimes.part2.rar)

[Edit: the links are dead now.]

Raven
12th Sep 2003, 21:51
*shakes head* Thankyou for that link, CyCro, but the download time is ridiculous...it's saying 50 minutes, just for one part!
Can anyone email me the files? *grins hopefully*

CyCro
13th Sep 2003, 09:50
The first file is 14.5 MB and the second one is 10.5 MB, and the original setup file is over 30 MB (that is, if you find it somewhere to download). I don't think your mail box has such capacity to accept that big files. Even if it does, the time to retrieve the e-mails will be at least the same as if you downloaded them. If you want just specific files from the level, I'll upload them or e-mail them, whichever you prefer, just specify them. :)

The Master
13th Sep 2003, 09:50
Originally posted by Raven
*shakes head* Thankyou for that link, CyCro, but the download time is ridiculous...it's saying 50 minutes, just for one part!
Can anyone email me the files? *grins hopefully*

The file is 33mb long dude! Unless you have a broadband connection it's going to take several hours whatever you do!

In any case theres no ISP or email provider who'll let anyone down or upload an email that size!!! (Hotmail has a 2mb limit for starters!)

Raven
14th Sep 2003, 04:03
Ah, I see.....I suppose I'd better just bite the bullet and start downloading, and leave the PC to get on with it. Thanks for the info. and offers of help everyone ;)

Chris-Craig Michaels
18th Sep 2003, 03:10
I remember searching the net for a downloadable Times level, and i found one by searching for it on google. If anyone else is interested, i can try to find the site again. It had a brown background and two pics from the level.
When i was in Mexico, download time for 14 mg's was nine hours! OMG!